Color on leaf

Finnicki

I saw this today on one young plant. I have seen it before on others. I moved LED to 18” away. Was closer by 4”. Using on light as plants are only 6” tall. I have cal-mag but have not applied it so far. I know a lot of LED light can cause issues. Cal mag is one solution for an LED problem. Looks coppery under the LED. This was photo’s outside tent. Very little nutes used yet. Thanks

851CE34E-7ED8-4D6C-952C-D8E01C58888F.jpeg

I have GeoFlora veg and GeoFlora flower, but so far have used very few granules of veg on the girls.

Doesn’t look like too much to worry about, unless it get worse or other leaves show signs. To me more concerning is in the first pic towards the bottom of the leaf. There’s a line of brown dots in an arc, those look like a bug caused them. The upper part could be a little bug nip, or a drop of water burned the leaf. Keep an eye on them.

I’ve read that they need 8 hours of dark. Then you read of the 18/6 light schedule.
I turned back the timer to give em more
dark time. 18” separation between the light. Other plant shows nothing. It’ll drive you to drink.

No leave the leaf unless it turns brown/yellow, but take a look under the leaf to make sure there's no critters, if you find bugs ,remove the leaf. They do not need 8 hours of dark, you can run them 24/7 if you want, but the general concensus is 20/4. Are you running photos or autos?

Photos. Bubba Cookies. Never tried this strain before. Only been growing for two years. Will check under leaves. Plants have never been outdoors. Heard things might live in FFOF however.

I've used FFOF for years and never had an issue with pests (from the soil). Since you're growing photos I'd go 20/4 until they get to about 1/2 to 2/3rds of your available grow height, then flip to 12/12. They'll "stretch" 30%-50% when they go into flower. Don't wait too long to flip them or they'll outgrow your tent height. You could do some low stress training (LST) along the way to keep the plants low and bushy. What kind/wattage of lights are you running? Do they have veg/bloom settings?

I peeked under that leaf and saw no bugs. Unless they are microscopic ones.
Going to switch to 12/12 end of Sept. or sooner depending how they grow in the meantime. I have them on 16/8 now. The light is an Amazon Bloomspect 600. 60 LED’s @ 10 amp each. I have a 2nd light that I am adding when they get bigger. We are going north for a week in Sept. May take them with with one light. We DO have a woman who has watered plants for us last year. I worry about too much light that will burn them. I have 18” between light and plant tops. I have seen how these grew in the kitchen under the light that was a foot away. I don’t feel the heat on my hand at that distance. Here is one picture from yesterday.

D95537A7-C158-49D2-BE12-A400757433BE.jpeg

No veg/bloom settings on these lights. Subsequent models do but the reviews on the new ones aren’t very good. My wife smokes for her pain. I use leaves n some buds for edibles. Never tried lst or a scrog. Don’t want to trim the top, I want to keep as much as I can. But these two I may try. Thought I topped one plant before, but it kept growing. I do not remember if it was an auto or photo.

The write up on Bubba Cookies sez 60-65 days. That is what I am going by til I turn to 12/12. It is not stating that is the time to harvest. Am I interpreting that correctly?

Only one site did I find a statement on the size this plant can reach. 60-80 indoor or outdoor. Centimeters?

Back
Top Bottom