Colorado High - Soil - CFL - Easy Rider - 2013

Thanks for sharing your grow with us, ColoradoHigh.
Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too! :cheer:

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

Good nugz brother!!! I know I'm coming in late on this grow, but I'm new to the site and new to auto-flowers and indoor growing. It is people like you that are making me believe in the auto strains.

Exactly how tall did these ladies get? I'm wondering if it would be possible to do a multi-level DIY grow box with CFLs. I'm a taller guy so reaching would not be an issue, but it would then rely on very dominant side lighting. The gears are churning brother. I can't wait to share my brainstorms with my fellow tokers here at :420: :goodjob:

Peace and Love,
Chaotic

P.S. - Denver all the way BABY!!!!

Good nugz brother!!! I know I'm coming in late on this grow, but I'm new to the site and new to auto-flowers and indoor growing. It is people like you that are making me believe in the auto strains.

Exactly how tall did these ladies get? I'm wondering if it would be possible to do a multi-level DIY grow box with CFLs. I'm a taller guy so reaching would not be an issue, but it would then rely on very dominant side lighting. The gears are churning brother. I can't wait to share my brainstorms with my fellow tokers here at :420: :goodjob:

Peace and Love,
Chaotic

P.S. - Denver all the way BABY!!!!

Thanks CHAOTIC HAZE! The Easy Rider was a photo-period strain not an auto-flowering type, I've not yet tried to grow autos. My ladies ranged in height from 20"-28".

Very nice :)

Back
Top Bottom