420 Magazine Background

Colorado High - Soil - CFL - Easy Rider - 2013

CHAOTIC HAZE

Good nugz brother!!! I know I'm coming in late on this grow, but I'm new to the site and new to auto-flowers and indoor growing. It is people like you that are making me believe in the auto strains.

Exactly how tall did these ladies get? I'm wondering if it would be possible to do a multi-level DIY grow box with CFLs. I'm a taller guy so reaching would not be an issue, but it would then rely on very dominant side lighting. The gears are churning brother. I can't wait to share my brainstorms with my fellow tokers here at :420: :goodjob:

Peace and Love,
Chaotic

P.S. - Denver all the way BABY!!!!

CO Finest

Plant of the Month: May 2014 - Member of the Month: July 2014

David Bowman

Good nugz brother!!! I know I'm coming in late on this grow, but I'm new to the site and new to auto-flowers and indoor growing. It is people like you that are making me believe in the auto strains.

Exactly how tall did these ladies get? I'm wondering if it would be possible to do a multi-level DIY grow box with CFLs. I'm a taller guy so reaching would not be an issue, but it would then rely on very dominant side lighting. The gears are churning brother. I can't wait to share my brainstorms with my fellow tokers here at :420: :goodjob:

Peace and Love,
Chaotic

P.S. - Denver all the way BABY!!!!
Thanks CHAOTIC HAZE! The Easy Rider was a photo-period strain not an auto-flowering type, I've not yet tried to grow autos. My ladies ranged in height from 20"-28".

David Bowman

Plants look good. Fox Farm and Happy Frog are my favorite. Air pots #10 :)
I using a mixture of FFOF and Steer Manure/Compost Blend in my current grow.

Redlan

Very nice :)

Top Bottom