Colorado High - Soil - LED/CFL - Easy Rider Redux - 2015

Week 2/Day 8 of vegetation, 3 weeks since they were started from seed, and the babies are doing just fine. As expected, none of the other seeds made it past sprouting and I am moving forward with just the three remaining kids. I've removed the seeds and extra pots from the grow box leaving what you see below. I still haven't fed them anything and they certainly do not seem to be complaining, yet! :;): :cheesygrinsmiley:

Group shot of the kids on day 8 of vegetation -

IMG_011846.JPG

Close-up shot of O1 on day 8 of vegetation -

IMG_011956.JPG

Close-up shot of H1 on day 8 of vegetation -

IMG_012056.JPG

Close-up shot of H2 on day 8 of vegetation -

IMG_012145.JPG

I hope everyone is having a great weekend! Until next time!!

Week 3/Day 17 of vegetating and the kids are alright! :cheesygrinsmiley: They are looking quite happy and content and have no issues. Interestingly, the original kid, at 4", is growing taller than either of the hermie kids, which are between 2" and 3", even though all of them are on their 6th node.

Group shot of the kids on day 17 of vegetation -

IMG_012249.JPG

Close-up shot of O1 on day 17 of vegetation -

IMG_012545.JPG

Close-up shot of H1 on day 17 of vegetation -

IMG_012447.JPG

Close-up shot of H2 on day 17 of vegetation -

IMG_012350.JPG

Today, for the first time, I fed the kids a total of one-half gallon of Growology Step 2 & Cal-Mag Plus. Not much else to report at the moment. I hope everyone had a good holiday weekend!

Week 4/Day 24 of vegetating and all is still well with the kids. After 4 grows under my belt I think I can finally take the kids through vegging without all of the drama of my earlier grows. :cheesygrinsmiley: While it is much less exciting, it is much more rewarding watching these kids grow without any stress or other issues. Growth on all of the kids is progressing normally, with each kid on either their 8th or 9th nodes, along with side shoots at various stages of growth. My only concern at this moment is that O1 might be a male given its rate of growth compared to the H1 and H2 which should be female. O1 stands 6" tall while H1 is 4" tall and H2 is 3" tall.

Group shot of the kids on day 24 of vegetating -

IMG_012647.JPG

Close-up shot of O1 on day 24 of vegetating -

IMG_012741.JPG

Close-up shot of H1 on day 24 of vegetating -

IMG_012840.JPG

Close-up shot of H2 on day 24 of vegetating -

IMG_012936.JPG

Since the last update, the kids have received a total of one half gallon of water fortified with Cal-Mag-Plus. My prediction for when the first signs of gender will be shown is the week of October 5th. I hope everyone has a wonderful last week of summer!

Girls are a picture of healthy. No news is good news. A flawless grow is a blessing. Thanks again for the education.

Week 5/Day 31 of vegetation and everything continues to go well for the kids. O1 is at 9" in height, H1 is at 6" in height and H2 is at 4" in height. They are all on their 9th to 11th node and side shoots are coming on strong now.

Group shot of the kids on day 31 of vegetation -

IMG_013048.JPG

Close-up shot of O1 on day 31 of vegetation -

IMG_013135.JPG

Close-up shot of H1 on day 31 of vegetation -

IMG_013230.JPG

Close-up shot of H2 on day 31 of vegetation -

IMG_013342.JPG

Over the last week the kids have been given one-half gallon of Growology Step 2 and Cal-Mag Plus and one-half gallon of Cal-Mag Plus fortified water. I hope everyone is enjoying the last full day of summer and is ready for autumn's arrival tomorrow.

Week 6/Day 37 of vegetation and a very interesting development has occurred. Both H1 and H2 have already started to pre-flower, both female, 6 weeks into vegetation. That's the shortest time to flower I've ever seen under GLR. I'll be keeping a sharp eye on them to see if they start to show any tendencies to hermie like their mother. O1 is still charting its own course and I expect it to show its gender sometime during the next week or two.

Back
Top Bottom