Colorado High - Soil - LED/CFL - Easy Rider Redux - 2015

Week 10/Day 64 and it looks like the last remaining lady has pretty much given up the ghost. The leaf burn continues and has more than likely stalled this lady for the remainder of this grow. It feels like she is starting to dry out even though I've been watering her on a regular basis.

Single shot of O1 on day 64 of flowering -

IMG_017144.JPG

Close-up shot of the top of O1 on day 64 of flowering -

IMG_017242.JPG

She is still just getting Cal-Mag Plus fortified water and will remain on this diet until she gets chopped sometime next month. I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving weekend and is getting ready for the Christmas holiday ahead.

Hi Blazingbuds! Yeah, I was surprised by how fast it came on and the degree to which the lady was affected. It's by far the worst burn I've given a plant. I really thought that she could handle the increased feeding schedule after such a great veg with no issues at all. Lesson learned, either full feedings every other watering or half feedings every watering.

Hey There Colorado, I feel your pain! I myself had a similar situation too. I have stopped making such erroneous boo boo's by: Making my OWN ORGANIC SOIL!!! Honest. I had a whole wack of problems before I read the Cannabibles, & a Couple other Indoor Grow Books. Now I am Far from an experienced and long time Grower. I am on my 3rd Grow EVER @ Present & you & the other experienced Growers have taught me just as much, mabe a bit more in fact than the Literature I've read. I only wondered if U mix your own soil? My Bad! Guess I should have lead with that eh? LOL. I just made my 2nd batch of soil myself. & U really have to experience the feeling yourself & if you already do make your own soil U know what I'm talkin bout. I'll hold off sharing what I use until I hear back about said topic from U. I follow a strict 1/4 of Nutrient suggested amount by manufacturer. As the Organic Soil is providing your Princesses w/ all the goodies it needs to reach Veg state. Please don't take offence to a just recently Newbie. I just get so much help here I have to Pay It Forward or the Karma Queen will come collecting eh! True Dat! I make it a Mandatory Must Do in life to always give back as it's just the Right thing to do. I also feel really Great after doing so too. How's that not a win win situation? Look forward to hearing back from you. Just wanted to re iterate the Nutrient feeding if you ease up on it the burn usually always Goes away. I find that Soil Content is just about the most important thing other than Lighting for HEALTHY To HARVEST if mixed & as you go add, worm castings & a bit of crab meal & oyster shell powder during flowering & budding. For Real I tried it last time around & I seriously messed up my nutrient feeding & the Ladies were still Very Healthy & Potent as f___ too. My Cousin (aka) A-Hole of the decade) 26 yrs Growing experience, won't share jack shit about growing w/me. "Dick" I know eh! Anyways. He was astounded @ my finished product. & I had to wonder, what if I had ALSO gotten the Nutrient feeding down as well. I tell yah what, I'm gonna do so this time around. I wouldn't mind a little feedback now & again so I hope U won't mind if I shout out now & again during my White Widow & 1 Black Willie Cabinet Grow Journal?
:thumb: :thanks: :Namaste:
Sincerely: Donny D.

:thanks: donnyd63! I used a equal parts mixture of FFOF and a generic soilless medium. Given that vegging went very well and flowering did not would seem to indicate that the medium is fine but my nutrient schedule is off. I may go organic sometime in the future but I'm determined to make this work. I mean I got it right the very first time with MiracleGro soil for chrissakes!! :cheesygrinsmiley:

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I'm moving this to Completed Journals now.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

"Why thank you david, youre welcome david haha":high-five:

said:
I wouldn't mind a little feedback now & again so I hope U won't mind if I shout out now & again during my White Widow & 1 Black Willie Cabinet Grow Journal?
Heyya: hope you see my question: Please Show me more of the Black willies, and do you mind making a tripreport?they should be quiet a rocketride in some exemplares.... you got them from oldschoolba?

Back
Top Bottom