Colorado Pot Activists Turning In Legalize Petition

Cali is a wonderful place to be exspecially if you stay south where it stays fairlycomfortable all year round. Don't exclude Colorado from a possable place either its not a winter wornderland like most think. I ride my Harley all year round road the last three days and maybe 6 days in Dec. Great growing here also higher alltitude and natural co2 levels are higher also but I still add CO2 to my set up. Hopefully some changes will come your way in Georgia and you won't have to uproot moving sucks. Keep up the good work that you and the Staff of 420 do it is truely apprieciated.
:roorrip:

Cali is a wonderful place to be exspecially if you stay south where it stays fairlycomfortable all year round. Don't exclude Colorado from a possable place either its not a winter wornderland like most think. I ride my Harley all year round road the last three days and maybe 6 days in Dec. Great growing here also higher alltitude and natural co2 levels are higher also but I still add CO2 to my set up. Hopefully some changes will come your way in Georgia and you won't have to uproot moving sucks. Keep up the good work that you and the Staff of 420 do it is truely apprieciated.
:roorrip:

Gee, thanks for the kind words brother SSNUGGS...to be sure, I loved Colorado too, when I was last their and I'd live their too for sure... Aspen was beautiful and Denver seemed like a super cool town too ;)

I was a long haul truck driver for years, so I've been all over this country...even your Nebraska, my friend...I just loved the wheat fields swaying with the wind across those rolling hills ;)

They should have been hemp fields though...LOL

They also will be required to track the health purchase to ensure that you don't purchase more than a ounce from any one location.
I don't think that is an accurate statement. Maybe it is if they track your purchase of liquor sales in CO by your ID, but I've never heard of such and the initiative clearly states:
Paragraph 5, Section C:
(c) IN ORDER TO ENSURE THAT INDIVIDUAL PRIVACY IS PROTECTED, NOTWITHSTANDING PARAGRAPH (a), THE DEPARTMENT SHALL NOT REQUIRE A CONSUMER TO PROVIDE A RETAIL MARIJUANA STORE WITH PERSONAL INFORMATION OTHER THAN GOVERNMENT-ISSUED IDENTIFICATION TO DETERMINE THE CONSUMER'S AGE, AND A RETAIL MARIJUANA STORE SHALL NOT BE REQUIRED TO ACQUIRE AND RECORD PERSONAL INFORMATION ABOUT CONSUMERS OTHER THAN INFORMATION TYPICALLY ACQUIRED IN A FINANCIAL TRANSACTION CONDUCTED AT A RETAIL LIQUOR STORE.

Back
Top Bottom