Colorado Springs Summer 2014 All Out Grow - Bubba Kush - Vanilla Kush - Chemdawg

CoSpringsGrow

:Namaste::welcome: I am Paul, it is very nice to meet you all!

First and foremost......:volcano-smiley:

Now that we have medicated together, let us begin this epic journey together, may we inspire and promote in all ways earthy and healthy!

Well, I did it, and I could not be happier. I finally moved with my family to Colorado! Like most of you reading this when it became legal I already had a desire to be here for Medical Marijuana reasons not just recreational. It was not that hard, and over all the price of moving my wife, 8yo daughter, and 1 mo old son here into a good neighborhood was about $5500. That was enough for the truck, gas, hotel for 1 night, deposit, rent, and basic essentials. So if your thinking about moving to Colorado and California do it! It is expensive but worth it, marijuana jobs are NOT that easy to find though. I have great references and it took me 2 months. I took a restaurant job until then, those jobs are always available and easy $$$ for the family. My wife easily found a 4th grade teaching job. So after a new baby, a move 12 hours west, new jobs, finding a Church and everything else. I am ready to grow!!!!

Re: Colorado Springs summer 2014 all out grow!!!Bubba Kush, Vanilla Kush, Chemdawg, e

Thank you VERY much! I am new to this site, how do I add more threads? lol, need to make another entry;)

Re: Colorado Springs summer 2014 all out grow!!!Bubba Kush, Vanilla Kush, Chemdawg, e

Go to the category you think it should be posted in and on the top left of the page it should say post new thread.

But I want to add to my thread, this one I just started, how do I add to it? O do I just reply?

:Namaste:
Ok well not that I have figured this thing out, lets begin. Thankfully 1 year before I moved here I had a chance encounter with an amazing individual. I was at my local grow shop where I moved from last year getting some stuff to try a small autoflower grow. I saw a man and a woman talking to the owner as I checked out, they were about my age, I am 28yo btw. After I left I went home and to work the next day. Working at a local restaurant I was the morning bartender, LOW AND BEHOLD AFTER WORKING THERE FOR 8 YEARS WHO DO I SEE FOR THE FIRST TIME??? THAT SAME COUPLE!!! I really think the man upstairs had something to do with that. After talking and them remembering my I found out they had moved from Southern California to here for his wifes work at a Cancer Center in town. Well, he had previously worked at a grow warehouse for a shop and was his wifes caregiver, not even using medical marijuana himself. After becoming the best of friends, and him bestowing all his knowledge upon me, (keep in mind I still call him every day almost for advice), I knew I was ready to move to Colorado and grow legally. Well after the usual trial and error back home I am here now and the fun part begins.

I am using Sunshine Mix #4 for my pot.

The beans are

Greenhouse Bubba Kush X2
Barneys Farm Vinalla Kush X2
Nirvana White Widow X2
DinaFem Blue Hash X1
DinaFem OG Kush X1
Greenhouse Jack Herer X1
Postrionics Super Cheese X1
Nevilles Abusive Wreck X2 Clone from my local shop.
Chemdawg #1 Clone from my local shop.

I used t5s to germinate, and use leds right now on some plants, others get some sun.

I got a 350w illuminator pro series Led back in Ok. for $150 on Craigs!, What a deal, he asked 350 but I got it lower.;)

I used a seedline mat and a dome to germinate.... I am already in the veg process and am going to post some photos to update.....give me about an hr.

Here was when I first planted beans when I got here in June, I planted 1 Vanilla Kush, 1, Jack herer, and the DinaFem OG kush

Then I went and got the first Nevilles abusive wreck clone!
Check out the roots!

ALSO picked up a DANK Blue Dream bud!!!

Here is a picture of one of my first ever grows, after learning the basics. It was a Riserva Privada Purple Wreck! Man was she frosty, sticky, and good!!!!

Would be awesome to win a plant, pic, of the month. Would be like winning a wsop bracelet!!!!

Shortly after, seeing how amazing the root structure was I went back a few days later and got the last Nevilles abusive wreck clone they had!

Well so far so good, heres some picture for updates, I used a seedling mat when I germd as well as root riots! I would spray the inside of my dome every 3-4 hours, keeping humidity above 70% and temp between 80-85!

Heres some pics and a pic of some crazy lightning over the Rockies!

Im going to keep posting awesome pictures of some awesome bud my friend grew!
This is BlurpleBerry

I figured since starting out I had to grow a Jack Herer, what better way to start out then to have him on deck, and do it right!!!! Greenhouse genetics and should be fun.!!! Always great to have a sativa in the cabinet! The vanilla kush I havent had before but was told it is only a connisour quality, so a must try. The Og kush I am hoping to mom out and have here for a long time!

Is this grow still alive?

If so, please update us with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial: Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom