Coloradokid Goes Brix In 2017

Garden doin pretty good vegging away, everyone just got a transplant drench and were all dunked last night.
420-magazine-mobile1706961415.jpg
420-magazine-mobile29989703.jpg

There are 6 Strawberry Recess and 1 XBJ16 above soil so far!

420-magazine-mobile682749266.jpg

So garden had some ups and downs. Missed a brix feeding and the girls went to shit. Also my Rassberry Hashplant seedlings are all males so I'll be choosing one for breeding and tossing the rest. I planted 7 Forest Queen seeds in the soil where my recent seeds didn't pop.

Starting to bounce back according to new growth...
420-magazine-mobile255591698.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1309507174.jpg

420-magazine-mobile444948738.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1507130177.jpg

Yeah....went to shit. I like your style.

Thanks! Quick question Doc, if I used soil just for these seedlings for a month and a half is it still good to use without having to re-cook?

Yep. Just use a bit of roots! to remineralize it a tad. No need for Recharge or amendment with just a seedling drawing on it.

Ah sweet that's what I was hoping to hear!

It looks happy in there! I wonder....what if the fan blew straight up? Do you find the plants closest to the fan act differently?

I could point it up, I try and have the plants to where there isn't too much direct wind on them. I don't think I see too much of a difference in them

Looking stellar CK! I just don't know what else to say anymore. It just seems like a routine for you now and everything is always looking on point. Keep it up man!

I appreciate it but I promise I'm not perfect...I'm human and a stoner and make mistakes haha

Go back like three post, I missed a brix feeding and my plants were looking very rough but I soon bounced them back and they're getting better now.

I'm stoked, tomorrow they will be in the new grow room! I'm so hyped to say the least! Gonna have a 8x9 flower room with 2 3x6 trays. 1 tray will be covered by a Nanolux 1000w DE Chill and the other tray will have a 600w HPS aircooled with 2 315 cmh 1 on each side. Then I'll be vegging under a 630 cmh!

I appreciate it but I promise I’m not perfect...I’m human and a stoner and make mistakes haha

Go back like three post, I missed a brix feeding and my plants were looking very rough but I soon bounced them back and they’re getting better now.

I’m stoked, tomorrow they will be in the new grow room! I’m so hyped to say the least! Gonna have a 8x9 flower room with 2 3x6 trays. 1 tray will be covered by a Nanolux 1000w DE Chill and the other tray will have a 600w HPS aircooled with 2 315 cmh 1 on each side. Then I’ll be vegging under a 630 cmh!

You're going to kick ass with that set up. I can't wait to see what happens.

Tip: When dealing with lots of light, feed a bit heavier. Co2 helps too.

You're going to kick ass with that set up. I can't wait to see what happens.

Tip: When dealing with lots of light, feed a bit heavier. Co2 helps too.

Thanks! Forgot to mention I'll be running CO2 I got a autopilot environmental controller with a sniffer in it and plan to push 1000 ppm the first 4 weeks and then maybe bump it up to 1500 for the last 4 weeks or wait til next round to try bumping it up

I also will have the 1000w DE on a light mover too!

I appreciate it but I promise I’m not perfect...I’m human and a stoner and make mistakes haha

Go back like three post, I missed a brix feeding and my plants were looking very rough but I soon bounced them back and they’re getting better now.

I’m stoked, tomorrow they will be in the new grow room! I’m so hyped to say the least! Gonna have a 8x9 flower room with 2 3x6 trays. 1 tray will be covered by a Nanolux 1000w DE Chill and the other tray will have a 600w HPS aircooled with 2 315 cmh 1 on each side. Then I’ll be vegging under a 630 cmh!

That's the same problem I had with my last grow and the Purple Envy getting a little mold. I just have been in a routine and I forget to double check everything like I did when I was a noob about 18 months ago. I used to spend so much time in my room and now I barely go in there for more than 15 minutes a day. Sounds like you are upgrading too like I just did. I now have 3 4x4' tents and 2 2x4' and I think 8 or 9 lights. When I finally buy a house I will make a more permanent room but for now I am happy with my tents. I could take my whole thing down in about a half an hour if I need too and stack it all up against the wall and on my racks that the plants sit on!

Anyways we're human and all smoke and we all know the side effects of this beautiful plant can be a little bit of spacing out and forgetfulness. You are fine man, your stuff always looks good either way.

That's the same problem I had with my last grow and the Purple Envy getting a little mold. I just have been in a routine and I forget to double check everything like I did when I was a noob about 18 months ago. I used to spend so much time in my room and now I barely go in there for more than 15 minutes a day. Sounds like you are upgrading too like I just did. I now have 3 4x4' tents and 2 2x4' and I think 8 or 9 lights. When I finally buy a house I will make a more permanent room but for now I am happy with my tents. I could take my whole thing down in about a half an hour if I need too and stack it all up against the wall and my racks that my plants sit on!

Anyways we're human and all smoke and we all know the side effects of this beautiful plant can be a little bit of spacing out and forgetfulness. You are fine man, your stuff always looks good either way.

Hell ya that sounds like you're rockin it too! I definitely see where you're coming from with not having a more permanent grow room since you don't own the place you're in. And 30 minutes is a very very fast to be able to get everything down and in the corner! Impressive to say the least!

That whole routine thing did me in on my last cycle by over feeding since I was just hitting them every 7 days with heavy food essentially. Sometimes ya just gotta slowdown and look things over once more which is what I've been doing lately and just trying to remind myself of that lol

Thanks! Forgot to mention I'll be running CO2 I got a autopilot environmental controller with a sniffer in it and plan to push 1000 ppm the first 4 weeks and then maybe bump it up to 1500 for the last 4 weeks or wait til next round to try bumping it up

I also will have the 1000w DE on a light mover too!

Now we're talkin! You'll find small changes produce big results....especially with temp and humidity. Don't manage it....dictate it.

Now we're talkin! You'll find small changes produce big results....especially with temp and humidity. Don't manage it....dictate it.

Yes, my biggest thing is getting that humidity right since here in CO it is very dry!

Back
Top Bottom