Coloradokid Goes Brix In 2017

Here's some bud shots after 2nd CAT
8370ce4ddba91c0cdd20a80c1b9e17e6.jpg
449a744fa3b06a3aba1f5282990f9a1a.jpg
f0c9c44d8bbf063a2678ca5ae75fdc5e.jpg
ad2b1e962e719fbe1ed8deb11947b0cc.jpg
96239ce562471d4012063ee763b6d1fb.jpg
4c69b7b453eb50c217641cc125e47952.jpg

So frosty CK, I can practically smell them here. How much longer until they are ready?

That CAT Drench series brings the frost like no other!

I'm on day 37 tonight so still another month til I chop and a solid 2 weeks after that until I'll try some

Planted seeds today! 25 Hells Angels OG X SunshineDaydream and 12 Dreadbread X SunshineDaydream from Bodhi and then 10 XBJ16 from Second Generation Genetics. There are 47 total, let's find a keeper to run in the greenhouse this summer!
4b3699e1537c41c8a07bdc8212b6938e.jpg

Holy hell brother. How many total watts are you running in all your tents CK?

The only tent I'm running is the 4x2 which has a 4 bulb t5. 216 watts total. Flower room has 2030w total and veg has 1230 watts

Wow Kid! Looking great in here! How many of the 47 will you be able to grow out of they all germed?

I plan on giving everyone that germinates a chance even if that means all 47! Can't risk throwing out a keeper!

The only tent I’m running is the 4x2 which has a 4 bulb t5. 216 watts total. Flower room has 2030w total and veg has 1230 watts

Goodness gracious thats a lot of watts total. Whats your average monthly electricity bill on that amount of watts? I ask because we rent half a duplex and the electricity is included in the rent. So I have no clue what my increased wattage use is costing. I know they raised the rent about 100 bucks from last year since I started growing. I think I was running about 1000 total between lights and fans/filters. I hate not knowing what our electricity bill is.

Goodness gracious thats a lot of watts total. Whats your average monthly electricity bill on that amount of watts? I ask because we rent half a duplex and the electricity is included in the rent. So I have no clue what my increased wattage use is costing. I know they raised the rent about 100 bucks from last year since I started growing. I think I was running about 1000 total between lights and fans/filters. I hate not knowing what our electricity bill is.

Those watts are only for the lights too lol I'm probably pushing 4000 watts easy for my whole grow. I'd say our electric bill is around 400 a month or so durning the summer but with winter here, we have heat tape on our roof that pulls a lot of electricity and raises the bill so if I looked at it now it wouldn't be showing just how much the grow is costing

That's a hell of a lot of babies your starting ck all the best bro

Sneaky, long time no see my friend! I'm trying to find some golden eggs out of this batch lol

Yeah man I been ultra busy! But I'm back at it now!
You finding some thing for breeding or mothers?

Looking for a good male or 2 and some keeper phenos for mothers!

Those watts are only for the lights too lol I'm probably pushing 4000 watts easy for my whole grow. I'd say our electric bill is around 400 a month or so durning the summer but with winter here, we have heat tape on our roof that pulls a lot of electricity and raises the bill so if I looked at it now it wouldn't be showing just how much the grow is costing

Awesome information. I guess that makes sense based off me using about 1000 watts total and them raising our rent about 100 bucks. I wish we were on our own electricity meter...I would much rather pay for it outright and use what I want than have to skimp cause I don't want to crank their bill up too high. Man I can't wait to have our own place out in the mountains with 20+ acres. I want to have my grow area running off solar all together. Just gotta figure out how much energy I need to harvest to run about 2000 watts.

Awesome information. I guess that makes sense based off me using about 1000 watts total and them raising our rent about 100 bucks. I wish we were on our own electricity meter...I would much rather pay for it outright and use what I want than have to skimp cause I don't want to crank their bill up too high. Man I can't wait to have our own place out in the mountains with 20+ acres. I want to have my grow area running off solar all together. Just gotta figure out how much energy I need to harvest to run about 2000 watts.

Im buying property here in a few months, 30 acres or so and I would like to do the same eventually. Colorado has 300+ sunny days a year so solar is a must in my opinion and well worth it!

Im buying property here in a few months, 30 acres or so and I would like to do the same eventually. Colorado has 300+ sunny days a year so solar is a must in my opinion and well worth it!

I just gotta figure out how much the initial investment into the solar ring is going to cost me to run about 2000 watts.

We have similar aspirations, friend.

CONGRATS CK!!

Back
Top Bottom