ColoradoKid Soil Autoflowers - White Widow - Critical Jack - Auto Jack 2014

Good morning CK!

It's a beautiful day isn't it? I am caught up on your journal! So glad you made one. I love the way you set up your lights! Your Mars II looks awesome! My ZNET puts out a bit more heat than my T5's. I might need to move my tent this summer. My house is air conditioned at 72, but I still worry about inside my crowded tent.
:peacetwo:

Don't laugh, but I think I notice the most growth, after they have their dark period. I was doing 24-0 initially, and decided to go 18-6. When I did, my plants shot up after dark. To me it looks like they are happiest just after they wake up! BUT, this is only my second grow. :loopy:

One day, I hope to be as organized as you are CK, and be able to be self sustained. Right now, I've got 2-3 months before harvest time, and my 1st harvest is gone!
:green_heart:

I just read that the 420 celebration is on SAT too. :slide: If I can get up the nerve, I might go. I am just so happy to be alive in times of progress like this! I have a real problem with anyone telling me what I should put in my own body, what I can grow, etc. It just seems absurd to me.:thedoubletake:

Looking forward to your updates CK! Tell the Mrs. good morning for me! :thumb:

Excellent job man. Glad you mentioned the 24/0 on the auto. Very interesting. When I start my July grows, I may try 6 autos, 2 @24/0, 2 @ 20/4 and 2 @ 16/8.

Hey Billyjack, it you have enough facilities could you do 2 at 12/12? Or 1? To put various theories to the test it would need to be done with all the same type of beans. Maybe half the plants genetics come from photoperiod plants and will produce the best buds under 12/12? and saving considerable electric?

Cool thread CK, apologies for the slight hi-jack :thumb:

Good morning CK!

It's a beautiful day isn't it? I am caught up on your journal! So glad you made one. I love the way you set up your lights! Your Mars II looks awesome! My ZNET puts out a bit more heat than my T5's. I might need to move my tent this summer. My house is air conditioned at 72, but I still worry about inside my crowded tent.
:peacetwo:

Don't laugh, but I think I notice the most growth, after they have their dark period. I was doing 24-0 initially, and decided to go 18-6. When I did, my plants shot up after dark. To me it looks like they are happiest just after they wake up! BUT, this is only my second grow. :loopy:

One day, I hope to be as organized as you are CK, and be able to be self sustained. Right now, I've got 2-3 months before harvest time, and my 1st harvest is gone!
:green_heart:

I just read that the 420 celebration is on SAT too. :slide: If I can get up the nerve, I might go. I am just so happy to be alive in times of progress like this! I have a real problem with anyone telling me what I should put in my own body, what I can grow, etc. It just seems absurd to me.:thedoubletake:

Looking forward to your updates CK! Tell the Mrs. good morning for me! :thumb:

Hello Pinky! It is absolutely gorgeous outside today. I spent the morning out and about. I love my new LED. It puts out a bit more heat than my t5s. But, WAY less than my HPS. :rofl: I keep my home between 72F and 80F.

I have to agree with you that they grow during the dark period. I am running 20/4 right now. I understand how hard waiting for the harvest to come in is. Especially if you are short or out. I grow a lot and do not use that much. A friend popped in last night to burn a couple of bowls with me and when he left I gave him a zip of NL. He wanted to give me money but I said no way. I could get arrested for that. It is legal for me to give it away but not to sell it. Anyway, he was totally blown away by my gift. I just laughed and told him that it was all good. :rofl: :rofl:

I don't even know where the 420 fest is going to be at. I am guessing that it will be in Denver somewhere. I haven't paid any attention so far. But maybe I'll pop into wherever it is at for a look see. The wife and I go out a lot, so it might be worth the trip to go see. Back in the 60s I used to tell everyone that federal legalization was only 10 years away. :rofl: Well my guess was wrong about the time frame. But I have always felt that it shouldn't be illegal.

Let me see what is up with my 5 auto girls. The White Widow is doing great. The Critical Jack is doing great. The Jack Auto is doing good. The Bubbalicious just popped up above the soil this morning and has no true leaves yet. The 60 Day Wonder is still sleeping under the soil so far. I whispered "Wake up sleepyhead to her this morning". :rofl:

My wife says hello back to you. :thumb:

I have been very busy today and have a meeting to go to this evening as well. I need to go back to work so that I can get some rest. :rofl:

Hi CK,:thanks:

I spent the day on my balcony getting my planters ready for our short summer. I love to plant flowers, veggies, and herbs every summer. I have to do it on my balcony in planters because the deer will eat them if they are in the yard.

The 420 Rally info is here The Official 420 Rally Denver
I wish they had a list of the vendors. I love this quote from their site
-
Unlike past years, this year’s event will feel less like doing something wrong while your parents look the other way, and more like a celebration of how grass roots organizing can effect change.
:Namaste::peace:
Did 60 day wonder show herself yet? Maybe she's a nightowl... LOL! :yummy::goodluck:

Thank you for the heads up on the 420 fest. The wife and I are thinking that we may just show up and do a walk about to check out the vendor booths. It might be a very fun thing to do. You and your SO thinking about going? I know that you are interested in seeing what is being shown in the booths. That makes me wonder if any 420 magazine people will be there. I can't wait for the time when it finally comes out in the open and no more hiding, no more discrimination. It is funny to me, because my wife and I worked the streets for prop 64; but nobody knows who I am. Well, that isn't entirely true. The govt knows me from the Pres all the way down to the police. But regular folks don't know me. Sorry for rambling. I just found humor in that. :rofl:

Ok, so the Bubblicious has 2 very tiny true leaves showing in the center. The 60 Day Wonder is sleeping. I wonder if they named the 60 Day Wonder, because in 60 days you go, "I wonder why that seed hasn't popped yet". :rofl:

I hope that everyone has a very good day tomorrow. :thumb:

Heres to seeing some greens tonight!!!!!! :thumb:

Hey Coloradokid, can I ask you a question; how tall and wide will a Auto get? On average (NL or WW) just round about. By the way I'm in Wa. St. man these politicians here can't get it right, can you send them an invite so they can see how things are done. Great journal!!

Hey Coloradokid, can I ask you a question; how tall and wide will a Auto get? On average (NL or WW) just round about. By the way I'm in Wa. St. man these politicians here can't get it right, can you send them an invite so they can see how things are done. Great journal!!

Well I have had one tiny auto that was 10 inches tall and about 6 inches wide. Great smoke but tiny plant. My NL autos got on average 4 1/2 feet tall and about 32 inches wide. They produced an awful lot of bud. I still have about 1/2 pound of it and I give it away like mad. It is excellent smoke. Treat the NL autos right and you will die when you see the results. I read about what is going on in the state of Washington and can't comprehend what in the world that they are thinking. We are killing it here. Millions of tax dollars rolling in. Lots of money being made. I can't for the life of me understand what is going on in the state of Washington. Thank you for your kind words my friend. :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom