ColoradoKid Soil Autoflowers - White Widow - Critical Jack - Auto Jack 2014

ColoradoKid

Well, here I go again. I have never done a journal before. So this will be a different experience for me. So it will be interesting to see how it goes.

DSCF0010a.JPG
DSCF0011a.JPG
DSCF001233.JPG
DSCF001327.JPG
DSCF001432.JPG
DSCF001521.JPG
DSCF001630.JPG
DSCF001723.JPG
DSCF001826.JPG
DSCF001922.JPG
DSCF002122.JPG
DSCF002227.JPG
DSCF002813.JPG
DSCF002915.JPG
DSCF003015.JPG
DSCF003115.JPG
DSCF003220.JPG
DSCF003318.JPG

What strain is it? 1 White Widow, 1 Critical Jack, 2 Auto Jacks, and 1 seed that had been hiding in the carpet under the couch for over a year that I have no idea what it is.

Is it in Veg or Flower stage? Veg

If in Veg... For how long? A few days

Indoor or outdoor? Indoor

Soil or Hydro? Soil

If soil... what is in your mix? Roots Organic Soil

If soil... What size pot? 3 Gal Smartpots

Size of light? Top LED Mars II 700 watt pulling 320 watts actual, 2 t5s pulling 85 watts actual each

Is it aircooled? Yes

Temp of Room/cab? 80F

RH of Room/cab? 34%

Any Pests? No

How often are you watering? When thirsty

Type and strength of ferts used? Age Old Organic

Water used? 7 layer filtered water

I hope that these do well. :tokin:

Thanks for stopping by my friends. They are growing real slow right now because I am running lights 24/0. I am going to cut the lights down to 20/4 tonight I think. The carpet seed was not doing well so I scrapped that one. I am going to replace it with a Bubbalicious autoflower. I have the new seed in a cup of water right now. :welcome:

High C.K, nice and clean setup you have there, this led panel is looking pretty smart, i'm looking for one myself Atm. don't know yet which one to choose. i'm looking at leds grow journals everyday.
i wish you good luck with this grow.
i'm subbed.:cheesygrinsmiley:

:thanks: ecdriver. I believe that there are several very good LED sponsors here. I just chose Top LED because of the results I saw from growers that I respect, how Sara responded positively to all the people on her thread, and price was a consideration also. There are some very fine LED sponsors here that have wonderful lights that I simply can't afford. :thumb:

:thanks: ecdriver. I believe that there are several very good LED sponsors here. I just chose Top LED because of the results I saw from growers that I respect, how Sara responded positively to all the people on her thread, and price was a consideration also. There are some very fine LED sponsors here that have wonderful lights that I simply can't afford. :thumb:

same for me M8, but all can happen if you are able to wait a bit and not wasting money on hype weak things like boosters and many other useless and costly things. just my own opinion.
these new ways to light our favorite plant are opportunities and are growing faster these dayz in term of effectiveness and precision in color/light/band.
then i have to wait a bit more. i plan to buy before Christmas.
keep your setup as clean as it is now and you'll get rid of many many troubles, one of the most important thing when growing indoor and especialy in dirt, even soiless mixes.
shout anytime you need help , i'll try to answer correctly if i'm tuned.
green vibes from the south.

Hey C.K!

I have the 1200w version of the light you have and I love it so far. I have a bunch going on in my tent and all of the girls seem to really love the light!

Looking forward to following along this grow!

This is the first time with LED for me. It seems to me that the LED is perhaps just a tiny bit warmer than my t5s. My temps stay stable and the humidity is stable also. The weather is getting warmer outside. So I will keep an eye on everything. It is all good and I am nowhere close to running out of meds from my last grow. These are just for fun. I hope that everyone has a great week. :high-five:

I was running a T5 until I got the LED and the temp is about the same, if a degree or two cooler.

The light is really well built. Very sturdy. and SO bright. the 1200w draws about the same as the T5 too, so my bill hasen;t gone down at all, but I am getting way more bang for mu buck!

That's my experience so far with the MarsII

Back
Top Bottom