Coloradokid's First Grow!

Alright guys, Mary and Jane are finally born. Yes I know its a little corny, but its the first thing that popped into my head and I stuck with it and now here we are... Well, Mary is the top picture and she was born yesterday 5/28/16 and Jane popped up this morning 5/29/16. Whenever I saw Mary pop up yesterday, one of the first things I wondered was when Jane would pop up. And now that Jane has popped up, it'll be nice to know they're one day apart!
IMG_186134.JPG
IMG_186525.JPG

Alright guys, Mary and Jane are finally born. Yes I know its a little corny, but its the first thing that popped into my head and I stuck with it and now here we are... Well, Mary is the top picture and she was born yesterday 5/28/16 and Jane popped up this morning 5/29/16. Whenever I saw Mary pop up yesterday, one of the first things I wondered was when Jane would pop up. And now that Jane has popped up, it'll be nice to know they're one day apart!
IMG_186134.JPG
IMG_186525.JPG

:cheer::yahoo::party: Congrats bru!! LOL

If you want to fix the sideways picture thing. Go to the picture and rotate it once and save it on your computer or phone. Then go back into the picture and rotate it to whatever orientation you actually want it and save it. Then upload it to the site and bingo! Problem solved!

I will be watching as I am just barely into my first grow as well. Good luck.

If you want to fix the sideways picture thing. Go to the picture and rotate it once and save it on your computer or phone. Then go back into the picture and rotate it to whatever orientation you actually want it and save it. Then upload it to the site and bingo! Problem solved!

I will be watching as I am just barely into my first grow as well. Good luck.

So save it to my computer, rotate it sideways, then save it again. Then after that rotate it back to normal and save again before uploading? But thanks man, I will defiantly sub to your journal as well and see how your babies turn out lol

well if its on your phone you can do it on you phone.

Alright thanks man, I appreciate the advice. Honestly, it was bothering me a good bit and I am definitely happy I can now upload pictures the right way.

Alright guys it's day 3 for Mary and day 2 for Jane. They're looking pretty good so far. Also I have been watering these girls with just tap water pH'd at 6.5, and I will continue this until each of them are on day 7. Then I will give them half a tsp per gallon of fox farms Big Bloom and go up just a half tsp each week until I get to where I'm feeding them 2 tsp per gallon.
420-magazine-mobile511797508.jpg
420-magazine-mobile28021019.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I'll sub in for this. What kind of soil are you using? 7 days seems a little early to me for nutes. Any questions feel free to ask away.
:welcome::420:

I again started my nutes late on day 21/22 almost, and even now I had nute burn because the coco-perlite still contains some nutrients if I am not mistaken?

I'll sub in for this. What kind of soil are you using? 7 days seems a little early to me for nutes. Any questions feel free to ask away.
:welcome::420:

7 days I guess would more be a general idea. I was going to start once they got a good 1 to 2 sets of leaves. Does that still seem too early? Bc I really don't want to give my babies nute burn...

Oh and as for soil I'm almost positive it's fox farms ocean Forrest with perlite mixed in but I'm not positive because my homie dropped off my pots with the soil in them already

I again started my nutes late on day 21/22 almost, and even now I had nute burn because the coco-perlite still contains some nutrients if I am not mistaken?

Does it really? Then I might have to hold off for a little longer than I expected because nute burn is not something I want lol

With the ocean forest you shouldnt need any nutes for about 3 weeks or so. The stuff has plenty in it. Feeding them now would most likely burn them.

Thank for lookin out man! I would have been bummed if I ended up only waiting only a week and fucked up my girls… So when i start using the nutes after three weeks, I was gonna start with like half a tsp per gallon of big bloom and grow big. Does that seem like the right amount to start them out at?

Alright guys it's finally time for another update. I've been trying so hard not to post more than twice a week and it's definitely been a struggle lol. Growth has been somewhat slow as my babies are working hard to develops their root systems. Today marks 7 days for Mary(first picture) and 6 days for Jane. Now that I'm at the one week mark I expect in the next week is when these girls will start to get here first true set of leaves.

420-magazine-mobile1233440260.jpg

420-magazine-mobile692662520.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1359488136.jpg

Back
Top Bottom