ColoradoKid's Soil Multi-Strain Grow 2016

Coloradokid19

Second Grow

So guys I finally received my seeds yesterday from seedsman. 7 days exactly from when they sent me an email saying they shipped my seeds, which was the day after I placed the order. Anyways in this intro I will fill out all of these questions the best I can to help everyone better understand my set-up, and the seeds I will be using this go around. Anyways, I hope you guys enjoy!

:roorrip:

What strain is it? Critical Mass, CBD Therapy, CBD Indica Mix, White Widow
Is it Indica, Sativa or Hybrid? What percentages? Indica/Sativa 80/20, 50/50, 70/30, Hybrid
Is it in Veg or Flower stage? N/A
If in Veg... For how long? N/A
If in Flower stage... For how long? N/A
Indoor or outdoor? Indoor
Soil or Hydro? Soil
If soil... what is in your mix? 60% Happy Frog Potting Soil, 30% Fox Farms Original, 10% perlite added. All of those percentages are estimates and not exact.
If soil... What size pot? Starting in half gallons and to 5 gal smart pots after that
Size of light? Hydroplanet 4ft 4 bulb t5
Is it air-cooled? N/A
Temp of Room/cab? 77F/70F lights off
RH of Room/cab? 30%
PH of media or res? Right around 6.5
Any Pests ? No
How often are you watering? Watered in the soil before planting seeds/ In flower tent about every 5 days
Type and strength of ferts used? Fox Farm nutes. None right now

The Set-up.....

420-magazine-mobile534576970.jpg

420-magazine-mobile59303739.jpg

420-magazine-mobile857216518.jpg

Sent from my iPad using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Boom! First one subbed! You know I'm in :) Nice equipment. I know you'll grow some plants in here that will just be monsters! I can tell you've learned a lot between grow #1 and #2.

Boom! First one subbed! You know I'm in :) Nice equipment. I know you'll grow some plants in here that will just be monsters! I can tell you've learned a lot between grow #1 and #2.

Thanks Asesino, I think I have, because I've always had the knowledge just no experience lol. Now that I am getting to put everything together I feel like I have the potential to do great things with growing. I have been thankful though that I haven't ran into many problems, so I can't say I've really seen that side of growing yet, however I do think its something every growing will run into at some point so I'm prepared for anything.

Joining the party! :smokin:

Always nice seeng familiar faces, what kind of seeds did you order from Seedsman? And if you know which breeders? Within 10-14 hours my seeds were at the bottom of the water glass's.

Looking good Kid, nice set up.:thumb::volcano-smiley:

Thanks Densenug!! Glad to see your along for the ride.
:roorrip:

Always nice seeng familiar faces, what kind of seeds did you order from Seedsman? And if you know which breeders? Within 10-14 hours my seeds were at the bottom of the water glass's.

World of Seeds - Colombian Gold Feminised Seeds - 7
Barney's Farms Seeds - Acapulco Gold Feminised Seeds - 5
Barney's Farms Seeds - CBD Critical Cure - 3
World of Seeds - Auto Amnesia - 1 free
Nirvana - Blueberry Kush Auto Feminised - 2 free
Seedsman - White Widow Feminised - 5 free
Barney's Farms Seeds - LSD Feminised - 1 free

I haven't used the glass of water method but I might give it a go this time. The paper towel/plate method seems to work well for me

World of Seeds - Colombian Gold Feminised Seeds - 7
Barney's Farms Seeds - Acapulco Gold Feminised Seeds - 5
Barney's Farms Seeds - CBD Critical Cure - 3
World of Seeds - Auto Amnesia - 1 free
Nirvana - Blueberry Kush Auto Feminised - 2 free
Seedsman - White Widow Feminised - 5 free
Barney's Farms Seeds - LSD Feminised - 1 free

I haven't used the glass of water method but I might give it a go this time. The paper towel/plate method seems to work well for me

Oh wow nice seed order. The only seeds we have in common tho are the white widow fem. I will probably dip my fingers into the auto jar around March to have some outdoor plants up here in the mountains. Excited to see you grow those out though gonna be a nice grow!

Honestly tho I think the way people germinate is just all preference and how you learned to do it. Just my 2 cents haha

We use a glass for the initial soak. After they sink to the bottom we put them on a paper towel in a paper plate dome. Then we keep the paper towel moist but not wet so the taproot grows for water.
Also we don't use plain water. We use water with aloe powder and h2o2 to germinate. The seeds seem to like that better than plain water.

Is h2O2 just oxygenated water? And is aloe powder something you can get just at your local Walmart or something?

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

We got the aloe from a mazon. H2o2 is hydrogen peroxide. In a 16.9oz water bottle I use a cap full of peroxide and a teaspoon or so of aloe powder.

Alright I'm just gonna screenshot this so I don't forget and next seeds that I start, I'll try that method. Any tips for cloning? I just took two and used clonex and root riot cubes. I spray them 3 times a day or so with water and keep the dome and tray moist.

Oh wow nice seed order. The only seeds we have in common tho are the white widow fem. I will probably dip my fingers into the auto jar around March to have some outdoor plants up here in the mountains. Excited to see you grow those out though gonna be a nice grow!

Honestly tho I think the way people germinate is just all preference and how you learned to do it. Just my 2 cents haha

I didn't have much say in which strains we ordered because he's been trying to find these in the dispos for a while but I don't have any qualms with his selections lol. Are you going to keep the autos indoors during the spring? You know how tricky CO weather can be. I think we had a snow storm in the metro area mid may this year lol

We use a glass for the initial soak. After they sink to the bottom we put them on a paper towel in a paper plate dome. Then we keep the paper towel moist but not wet so the taproot grows for water.
Also we don't use plain water. We use water with aloe powder and h2o2 to germinate. The seeds seem to like that better than plain water.

What's the recipe and "science" for this solution, Canna? Thanks in advance :green_heart:

We got the aloe from a mazon. H2o2 is hydrogen peroxide. In a 16.9oz water bottle I use a cap full of peroxide and a teaspoon or so of aloe powder.
This is the recipe we use, and I believe the aloe and h2o2 feed the roots and stimulate growth.

When we clone, we take a cutting at a 45°, cut the tips off of the leaves, lightly scrape the bottom 1/4" of the stalk (that a where the roots come from) to make it easier for the roots to pop.

Then we take cloninex and a pipette and put some in the hole if the rapid rooters. Then put a little clonex on the part of the bottom you scraped off. Then put the plant in the rooter and spray it with a foliar spray, or water. In about 7-10 days, you should see roots coming out of the rooter. We also spray 2x daily either a foliar spray, or water.

Back
Top Bottom