Colorful Sunset Sherbet Clones DWC

I'm either imagining an influx in shoes around here or I'll have to say something like so you can admire the jewelry I will buy you haha. Kids are coming soon though, can't wait for that fun.
Hahaha now that would end up being one expensive scope. Plus all the accessories ;)

Thanks man. Honestly, this one wasn't too much more than yours. I just learned from our last one how hard of a time we had having to look away from what you are doing to check the screen and focus lol. Still had to take a dozen or so shots just to get these 5 clear ones. Now we just gotta put some cardboard over the light to cut out the orange from the HPS. These trichomes were a lot thicker than i was anticipating :yahoo:
Yeah wish I'd have know that before I bought it, cuz you're exactly right, it's the looking away from what you're doing to check the phone screen that is the main problem with it. I have taken to putting a bucket with a box on it next to the plant I want to photo and sitting the stand and microscope on that so I don't have to hold it, just adjust the position and focus a little bit. That works pretty well. Yeah, those trichomes are gigantic. Nice work. Although I should be thanking your genetics. Lol, jk!

Looking great...that is one bada$$ microscope!! Love it!! Puts my cheap wireless one to shame :high-five:

Should be much easier with it mounted like that!
Lol. You and I are in the same boat.

Yeah wish I'd have know that before I bought it, cuz you're exactly right, it's the looking away from what you're doing to check the phone screen that is the main problem with it. I have taken to putting a bucket with a box on it next to the plant I want to photo and sitting the stand and microscope on that so I don't have to hold it, just adjust the position and focus a little bit. That works pretty well. Yeah, those trichomes are gigantic. Nice work. Although I should be thanking your genetics. Lol, jk!
Live and learn man lol. honestly, i had no idea these existed until i started shopping for a new one. Couldn't find any reviews or instances of anyone using this model or similar scopes to look a trichomes, so it sure felt like a gamble.

Our last one only had a USB plug so it had to be attached to a computer/laptop. We used to put the laptop on the top of the tent, and Mrs. Hunt would stand over me on a step stool while i dug around in there with the scope. She'd yell freeze and I'd stop moving as best i could so she could take a picture. The timing never quite lined up, and was such a hassle o_O

happy you got a new one but your description of the last process was sweet. Fond memories, perhaps in the future :D
Thanks, you are absolutely right. We were laughing about the old process last night. Fond memories indeed :circle-of-love:

Week 9 update!

spent a few hours last night “cleaning” and refilling the res. Week 9 of flower has begun and i cannot believe we are so close to the end. Outside temps have been in the mid 90’s lately but still a cool 59* at lights out :headbanger: Lets just not talk about the energy bill.

still seeing a slight rise in ppm every day by about 50 or so. Water level still drops every day and the ph has been relatively stable sticking around 6.0 like its supposed to :yahoo: brought the ppm down a little more with this week’s water change. They’re obviously not eating as much now and root growth has pretty much come to a full stop.

I monitor this by keeping a log of how much water it takes to fill the system with each change. 9 gallons this time, just like last week. Which tells me the roots are no longer expanding and taking up volume in the buckets. we started off filling with 25 gallons in the beginning. The end is near and they seem to know it.

There are now more red hairs than white across the canopy with larfy buds down below even starting to go ginger as well. Trichomes are starting to get cloudy but still no signs of amber yet. The smell is out of control. Again. I get whiffs out back of the ladies every day right before the light kicks on. Through 2 filters. It’s a gift, and a curse i suppose lol.

Their leaves dont seem to want to show any more coloring other than bleaching and some yellowing. But the buds are showing the funk :slide:

Onto the pics :yummy:
EAAACD0D-0434-49D1-A203-D60CB71A7F97.jpeg

D0FB87CD-6032-410C-BB53-73109E9B090C.jpeg

27D626E1-E329-4677-A1D4-41036F33BDA5.jpeg

A785FCA6-BC9D-41C3-A425-3ED8B257237F.jpeg

E718C698-2166-4058-AE61-80802043F68A.jpeg

trichome pics are coming next :bongrip:

Now these aren't the best trichome pictures. Turns out the screen makes focusing easier but you still gotta hold steady to capture the magic. Also got 2 shots of some trichomes on a bleached portion. Let us know what you all think :passitleft:
DE696BE3-E6A2-4C8B-A7B4-75790660C513.jpeg

4377E5E2-05BF-46E7-858D-116590649C1F.jpeg

E5D9DAD9-73C6-431D-980A-D2E9D504604F.jpeg

1230C204-FC0F-478C-A6C0-38C54F7C49DC.jpeg

A88D4A7B-E91B-47E4-8E52-2086EC006AE0.jpeg

5E3BD55B-A8A4-451E-9642-F63640C7E02F.jpeg

D0C2BC83-1DD8-4B5F-A284-2293A0C622A3.jpeg

FD699D6F-6BF6-43C0-BC9B-6DF65B8A6CE1.jpeg

105B97C8-E0F4-4848-8559-C9DC2A602168.jpeg

Sorry i’ve been absent on everyone else's journals lately. Life has been busy and i barey have time to read and react these days.
Happy Tuesday to all and thank you so much for stopping by to check our little tent out! :thanks:

Wow....just incredible. Beautiful pictures of beautiful buds :high-five: :green_heart:
Now these aren't the best trichome pictures. Turns out the screen makes focusing easier but you still gotta hold steady to capture the magic. Also got 2 shots of some trichomes on a bleached portion. Let us know what you all think :passitleft:
DE696BE3-E6A2-4C8B-A7B4-75790660C513.jpeg

4377E5E2-05BF-46E7-858D-116590649C1F.jpeg

E5D9DAD9-73C6-431D-980A-D2E9D504604F.jpeg

1230C204-FC0F-478C-A6C0-38C54F7C49DC.jpeg

A88D4A7B-E91B-47E4-8E52-2086EC006AE0.jpeg

5E3BD55B-A8A4-451E-9642-F63640C7E02F.jpeg

D0C2BC83-1DD8-4B5F-A284-2293A0C622A3.jpeg

FD699D6F-6BF6-43C0-BC9B-6DF65B8A6CE1.jpeg

105B97C8-E0F4-4848-8559-C9DC2A602168.jpeg

Sorry i’ve been absent on everyone else's journals lately. Life has been busy and i barey have time to read and react these days.
Happy Tuesday to all and thank you so much for stopping by to check our little tent out! :thanks:
WOW. The buds are gorgeous. Your trichome production is incredible. So sweet. Why are the trichome pictures red/yellow? You red light treating the buds?

WOW. The buds are gorgeous. Your trichome production is incredible. So sweet. Why are the trichome pictures red/yellow? You red light treating the buds?
Thanks @Jon we really appreciate the kind words man. That’s just the hps light giving the girls their “fall reds” :cool: i need to turn that thing off for the scoping lol

Thanks @Jon we really appreciate the kind words man. That’s just the hps light giving the girls their “fall reds” :cool: i need to turn that thing off for the scoping lol
Gotcha. I'm doing the same thing in the auto tent with the blurple on the Cinderella Jack side.

Week 9 update!
They look great... love that frosting

Hard to tell color in the trich pics but they appear mostly cloudy so should be any time now.

They look great... love that frosting

Hard to tell color in the trich pics but they appear mostly cloudy so should be any time now.
Thanks @Diatomacious :thanks: They’re certainly frosting over nicely.

Agreed, they’re getting reeal close now. We were going to let them go the full 65 days that most breeders who do this strain call for. I feel like she was pulled a little too early the last grow so she’s probably coming down if not this weekend, then next.

Looking great! Very cool you are approaching harvest! It will be awesome to see the haul or hear about it as I know that tent was full to the gills!
Thanks @Modest Grower we are getting so close now. The smell is . . . Powerful lol.

Nice stash!!! Also you know my weakness (the smells from a flowering garden). Those beans all look exciting but tangerine dream is really catching my eye. Loved the barney seeds I grew and tangerine sounds fantastic with a positive high like blue dream maybe? Anyway, jealous of your stash in the best possible way.

Nice stash!!! Also you know my weakness (the smells from a flowering garden). Those beans all look exciting but tangerine dream is really catching my eye. Loved the barney seeds I grew and tangerine sounds fantastic with a positive high like blue dream maybe? Anyway, jealous of your stash in the best possible way.
Hehe you have good taste my friend! Tangerine dream is the strain im most excited about as well. Everything i see from Barney’s farm looks amazing so there’s high hopes for those :slide: Thanks for the kindness as always @Modest Grower

Back
Top Bottom