Colorful Sunset Sherbet Clones DWC

Our seeds have finally arrived. Pretty stoked to finally have a stock of beans on hand to choose from for our next grow :slide:

C008DC96-903E-4464-87D9-CE498FFEBFB0.jpeg
Nice stash. I got one too. I can't believe how fast I became a seed junkie. I ordered today for the first time from weedseedsexpress. I have five Ghost Train Haze coming to throw on the pile. I hope their genetics are as good as everyone seems to think, these seeds were $106 for 5!!! Wow, what a great stash of exotics that is. Monster Pebbles sounds like fun.

Nice stash. I got one too. I can't believe how fast I became a seed junkie. I ordered today for the first time from weedseedsexpress. I have five Ghost Train Haze coming to throw on the pile. I hope their genetics are as good as everyone seems to think, these seeds were $106 for 5!!! Wow, what a great stash of exotics that is. Monster Pebbles sounds like fun.
Hey Michael, have you ever heard of or seen for sale anywhere a strain called Blissful Wizard? I got a friend who thinks I'm connected cuz I'm on this forum, lol. I told him I'd toss it out there. Also told him he too can be connected, all you need is a valid email. Lmao.

Thanks man :high-five: I’ve been so close to ordering some ghost train haze so many times man. If you’re undecided on what to grow next, my vote goes to that one lol.

Hey Michael, have you ever heard of or seen for sale anywhere a strain called Blissful Wizard? I got a friend who thinks I'm connected cuz I'm on this forum, lol. I told him I'd toss it out there. Also told him he too can be connected, all you need is a valid email. Lmao.
Cant say that i have honestly. But i’ve met quite a few people who make up names for the weed they buy even if it already has a name lol. Doesnt make any sense. Honestly, i think the paranoia keeps people from joining places like this. It’s a shame really

I have five Ghost Train Haze coming to throw on the pile.
30% THC damn... you gotta let me know what you think of them.

I ordered some of their bruce banner for starters may have to push the GTH on the next one lol.

Mid week update. Only managed one decent trichome picture while the light was off. Should have checked them before plugging it back in but oh well. Mostly cloudy from what I saw and very little amber. This weekend may be the weekend after all if they decided to turn it on overnight. If not, they'll run until we see about 30-40% amber on the very tops of the buds.

Colors are really starting to show as well. This strain supposedly has "pink panties" as one of its parents. somewhere along the lineage. And her undies are really starting to show :p

IMG_028.JPG

IMG_2421.jpg

IMG_2422.jpg

IMG_2424.jpg

IMG_2425.jpg

IMG_2426.jpg

IMG_2427.jpg

IMG_2428.jpg

Have a wonderful night everyone :passitleft:

Took one last peek in the tent before calling it quits for the night and found a couple of colored leaves. I’ll get better shots tomorrow with the hps off.
42C6D091-23F2-4ECD-A8D5-9D2E192BE3C3.jpeg
Just beautiful man. That's gonna be some good weed. Very nice work.

Just beautiful man. That's gonna be some good weed. Very nice work.
Thank you man. We are really hoping so. Things are going much smoother than the first try at this strain.

Trichome update. More and more clear tric's are turning cloudy but still not getting much amber yet. Any day now

IMG_014.JPG

IMG_015.JPG

IMG_018.JPG

IMG_026.JPG

IMG_035.JPG

IMG_040.JPG

What do you all think? We're shooting for 30%.
My humble opinion is that if you're going for 30% amber you have at least a week, maybe 10 days.

SUPER SWEET trichome shots.

My humble opinion is that if you're going for 30% amber you have at least a week, maybe 10 days.

SUPER SWEET trichome shots.
Thanks man. I had a feeling they would run a week longer than planned. Gonna check em every day until they’re ready so we dont miss the window

Thanks man. I had a feeling they would run a week longer than planned. Gonna check em every day until they’re ready so we dont miss the window
Yup that's what I do too. I will share this though - my grower buddy in Oregon saw my pictures of the two Cinderella Jacks I harvested already, the same pictures I posted in here. He immediately said, "you took them too early by a week to ten days, maybe even two weeks." I was like, really? They had a smattering of amber and that's when I like to harvest. He says the "smattering of amber" as I call it is the BEGINNING of the amber window. It takes some time for them to get to 30%, or in my case going for far less than that, to get to where I want. The window is longer than we think, is what he was telling me. So I said okay, I'll let the last Cinderella go. He said watch, it'll pack on weight like crazy. Don't worry about the amber, he says, as much as seeing when the buds stop growing and all the leaves are turned pretty much.

So for what it's worth, dude was telling me don't harvest too early just cuz you see amber, you have much more time than you think.

I take his words under consideration most of the time, and dude has yet to steer me wrong. Now this Cinderella is visibly and significantly fatter, denser, and more covered in trichomes than the other two BY FAR. In the last week. So I'm going to check in the morning and see how much amber we have. I'll trade a bit of coke buzz for weight any day. The extent that the THC breaks down to CBD or whatever else between 0 and say 20% amber is minimal. My boy says almost negligible.

What do you all think? We're shooting for 30%.
If you are asking me I would say to pick it before it begins to turn amber... right when you begin to see a few turn. Waiting to long for me in the past just seems to have a detrimental effect on potency. When almost all the trichs turn cloudy is an excellent pick time in my opinion. You're grow though man just throwing out my 2 cent.
He immediately said, "you took them too early by a week to ten days, maybe even two weeks."
Or not... :slide:

In my experience the bud will still have a good buzz if you take it a little early. I have noticed potency decreasing waiting too long to pick but maybe that's just me. I think like Jon said just watch the bud and see what it's doing (is it healthy and growing or dormant and degrading) and go with your best judgement.

If you are asking me I would say to pick it before it begins to turn amber... right when you begin to see a few turn. Waiting to long for me in the past just seems to have a detrimental effect on potency. When almost all the trichs turn cloudy is an excellent pick time in my opinion. You're grow though man just throwing out my 2 cent.

Or not... :slide:

In my experience the bud will still have a good buzz if you take it a little early. I have noticed potency decreasing waiting too long to pick but maybe that's just me. I think like Jon said just watch the bud and see what it's doing (is it healthy and growing or dormant and degrading) and go with your best judgement.
Hey @Diatomacious thank you for the input :thanks: They really don't seem to be doing much these days aside from drinking water, eating a little bit of their food, and changing colors. The swelling seems to have slowed down significantly. But, we’re gonna scope em every day from here and just keep an eye out. Thanks again for the input we really appreciate it.

Yup that's what I do too. I will share this though - my grower buddy in Oregon saw my pictures of the two Cinderella Jacks I harvested already, the same pictures I posted in here. He immediately said, "you took them too early by a week to ten days, maybe even two weeks." I was like, really? They had a smattering of amber and that's when I like to harvest. He says the "smattering of amber" as I call it is the BEGINNING of the amber window. It takes some time for them to get to 30%, or in my case going for far less than that, to get to where I want. The window is longer than we think, is what he was telling me. So I said okay, I'll let the last Cinderella go. He said watch, it'll pack on weight like crazy. Don't worry about the amber, he says, as much as seeing when the buds stop growing and all the leaves are turned pretty much.

So for what it's worth, dude was telling me don't harvest too early just cuz you see amber, you have much more time than you think.

I take his words under consideration most of the time, and dude has yet to steer me wrong. Now this Cinderella is visibly and significantly fatter, denser, and more covered in trichomes than the other two BY FAR. In the last week. So I'm going to check in the morning and see how much amber we have. I'll trade a bit of coke buzz for weight any day. The extent that the THC breaks down to CBD or whatever else between 0 and say 20% amber is minimal. My boy says almost negligible.
Thanks @Jon for the input. We definitely don't want to chop them as early as we did last time and im pretty sure we’ve already passed that point. We are just starting to get a few amber here and there. I want to see them go a little longer for the color change if anything. I don’t see them swelling much past this point. Its just not in their genes. As always we really appreciate the help man and i hope you’re getting some of this cooler weather we are right now. The canopy is sitting at 52* lights out right now :cool:

Thanks @Jon for the input. We definitely don't want to chop them as early as we did last time and im pretty sure we’ve already passed that point. We are just starting to get a few amber here and there. I want to see them go a little longer for the color change if anything. I don’t see them swelling much past this point. Its just not in their genes. As always we really appreciate the help man and i hope you’re getting some of this cooler weather we are right now. The canopy is sitting at 52* lights out right now :cool:
We'll find out about the weather now that the autos are finishing up outdoors.

Time for a late week 10 update.
The girls are doing well. Still stinking to high heavens and starting to smell through their filters.

they took 9 gallons on the water change again, root growth has pretty much come to an end. Still no funky smells, a little bit of dark gunk floats around from time to time but i have figured out that is coming from the purpinator. Not sure what it’s reacting with but its been happening since we started adding the stuff. Not worried about it at all.

ppm is now set to 1000 and will likely be set lower if they go another week. Ph is stable at 6.0 as usual.

134EB90B-734B-47B9-81D3-DDFA0FB605A3.jpeg

6DA9BD6A-0DBE-49A3-9500-516F46F7723B.jpeg

E08CC1E8-9322-4158-B08A-93B54BF6F476.jpeg

CD4E60A5-F5B7-4109-BE47-616CBF3417C6.jpeg

0C29C10C-A235-4A8F-89BA-E499D0468856.jpeg

Wow! Those buds are looking so frosty and I love the colors. Can't wait to see a trimmed nug!
Thanks @Modest Grower A bunch of big fans down in the canopy are starting to turn a deep purple. Any day now they should be finishing up :slide:

Time for a late week 10 update.
The girls are doing well. Still stinking to high heavens and starting to smell through their filters.

they took 9 gallons on the water change again, root growth has pretty much come to an end. Still no funky smells, a little bit of dark gunk floats around from time to time but i have figured out that is coming from the purpinator. Not sure what it’s reacting with but its been happening since we started adding the stuff. Not worried about it at all.

ppm is now set to 1000 and will likely be set lower if they go another week. Ph is stable at 6.0 as usual.

134EB90B-734B-47B9-81D3-DDFA0FB605A3.jpeg

6DA9BD6A-0DBE-49A3-9500-516F46F7723B.jpeg

E08CC1E8-9322-4158-B08A-93B54BF6F476.jpeg

CD4E60A5-F5B7-4109-BE47-616CBF3417C6.jpeg

0C29C10C-A235-4A8F-89BA-E499D0468856.jpeg
WOW. Gorgeous colors man. Great looking buds. What does purpinator do?

Back
Top Bottom