Come On Folks Let's See Some Eye Candy! Here's Some For Ya

Good to know. I'm still going to put a couple LED's down below. With only two indoor grows, I'm still pretty new to indoor growing. But the one weak point with indoor growing is light penetration. The lower buds just don't develop like they do outdoors. So, I'm gonna give it a shot and see how it goes.

Sorry this is a late response but seems I stopped getting notices some 40 pages ago :eek:

I previously used 600w HID in a small 2x4x7Tall tent. This run went with 400w HID +
216w (9 t5's) side lighting still 616w total

A week or 3 to go

Damn Bo..I need some of that..hope you took some cuts.. :)

Cuts, all the goodies I always forget! I actually did and nothing made it for some reason. Probable operator error... first time ever I went 0-12. Really put a dent in my cloning psyche. Felt like my thumb broke.

Dolato/Buffalato are pretty stable and they all look pretty close both green & dark phenos. Still have some seeds left. They all grew very similar the few that I grew.

I do like the Buffalato so far... it's got everything I like. That 6-10" inter-node spacing, that's kinda cool. Don't see that every day. Nothing but nugs, so easy to trim. Must grow more... puff tastes like mint GSC with a numbingly smooth fuel after taste .... (tonight with no cure - air dry). I'm high A/F again. :reading420magazine:

Okay, so here is a progression of the weekly flower.
I started flower 1/29/18 and harvested on day 63, 4/2/18. The two extra plants in the tent went to my buddies at the PTSD group I work with.

Week 1 Start stretch.

Week 2 Bud starting to form. Spread them out some.

Week 3 Was not able to defo day, did it the next day. Spread them again.

Week 4 Buds taking shape, got another 3 inches of stretch this week.

Week 5 Removed additional fan leaves, Spread the out some.

Week 6 Did not get home in time to take pics this was the next morning. Re positioned some of the buds. That Thursday I added the SS400 LED in flower mode with the two UV lamp on also.

Week 7 Can see a new burst of pistils, guessing it's the addition of the LED to the mix. The buds are really beginning to thicken and they are tight.

Week 8 Started flush 10 days prior to harvest, ran the rez's down very low and started adding straight RO water for the next 8 days. On the Friday prior to harvest they received their last watering and they were allowed to dry completely before harvest.

Week 9 Time to harvest, the rest are all Pheno #1. This was actually taken on 5 days before harvest but it was the last group pic I had. Was so ready to chop I did not take a group pic on harvest day.

The buds are on the last day or next to the last day of drying, will go into jars tomorrow or Monday for the cure.
Smoke report soon.

Now all my energy is going into the LSD Pheno #5 Monster Crop. Journal in my Signature. It's going to be interesting.

GR

GREAT BUDZ YOU ALL!

Peace, Hyena

Blue Monday...?

Not around here!

Rather, it's BLUE HYENA!

She's just starting to fill out...

Gonna be sweet in about a month or so!

Peace, Hyena

Harvested last Monday hung until Wednesday when the racks collapsed in the drying room. Got the Stackit drying screens out and placed the buds on them.

Thursday morning when they were dry to the touch on the outer layer but still very pliable. Took the buds down and put them in a plastic bag and sealed them till late that night, did not want to leave the plastic overnight so I put them in paper bags . On Friday mid day I removed the buds from the paper bag and put them back into the plastic bag. Saturday morning they were put on the Stackit drying screens and put back into the drying room to finish, untill this morning.

Removed them off the screen and put them in a quart jar box to weigh.

Trimmed stems from the main branches to individual buds, left about a three inch arrow bud off each branch.

Now for a two to three week cure, twice daily burps for the first week plus then every other day till cured.

This was 647 grams from 4 plants of Pheno #1 and 98 grams of Pheno #3 (not pictured) that was harvested last week. It comes to 745 grams, 26.5 zips or 1.18 grams/watt. I do expect to lose around 5% more weight during cure, but I am a very happy man. Will be making oil very shortly.

Man Bobrown...nuthin wrong with that..:) looks good..:)

Thanks J....

This one looks real close to Chemdawg... can only tell the diff at +60 days when Chemdawg starts to get way way loud and goes to the jet fuel smell. This one stays with the lemon + lemon fuel. This one is a trimmers dream.

Labyrinth #4 - organic soil day before chop @ 70 days. Cola

#4 just looks like it is going to be so flavorful. I am about to take a road trip, no real destination, so I could stop by for a taste.

Back
Top Bottom