Come On Folks Let's See Some Eye Candy! Here's Some For Ya

I took that using a Samsung S7 on pro mode using the phones flash. No special lighting or rooms. I'm in my garage under florescent lights wearing a blue long sleeve.

How do I find "pro mode" on my S7? Asking for a friend :smokin:

How do I find "pro mode" on my S7? Asking for a friend :smokin:
Open the camera then swipe right on on the screen. You should have options for slow motion, pro mode, time lapse, etc.

Thanks Rex :) I’ll get some when I get a chance. The variegated leaves don’t have any chlorophyll and they shrivel and die as they get older. As you can see starting in the pic. So the yellow part of the plant is basically totally supported by the green part. I think in flowering the variegated part of the bud may end up dead and scraggy looking. If not- it’s going to look really cool. We will see.

@HayStack thanks man I can’t wait to try it the smell is amazing kinda lite citrus refreshing essence going on.

Your description of the smell just made my mouth water. Hope it smokes as good as it sounds. :smokin:

I hear the lack of pigments is not the best of signs for good quality... But damn is that a pretty plant there Weasel... And I am talking outta my neck saying that,,, seeing I've never had one as pronounced as your bicolored plant is showing. Great looking picture for sure

Just something I got on-deck;

Nice basket of flowers there WC - thought your gloves were geese poop there for a sec! :D:rofl:

Love that plant with the missing chlorophyll... Chemdawg sometimes shows that early on but not that dramatic. I believe that is called chimeras. A form of albinism I think.

Buffalato #3 - last pics

Tied up colas... chop day @71 days

Back
Top Bottom