Come On Folks Let's See Some Eye Candy! Here's Some For Ya

Bummer the GH was a dead end this year CM.... But sure seems you still got plenty coming from the sunroom,,, and others''''.............. Less stress makes for a happy man? Dude chuck some pollen at that drought-resistant strain that's volunteering in the greenhouse? Might make some good seed? Iffin you got any? I know I banished all pollen for within 15 miles of my house... Least I hope?

Here is some baby eye candy. This cam off of one of my GG4's. Unfortunately, one of the lower branches had a little bit of mold on it. So, I cut the whole branch off. It's just a lower branch, so it's not a big deal. But I did manage to salvage the whole upper part of the branch. I trimmed and washed it an now it's hanging to dry. It will be a nice teaser of what's to come. It's got a good amount of trichomes on it, so I think it will be decently stoney.

Some og kush
719TKWPwhZL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Wish i used a scrog on her lol.
Looking good. A scrog would be nice too. I've done that to the two indoor grows I've had. But I can't seem to master where to put the top of my trellis. The tops have always outgrown the trellis. In a month or two I'm gonna make another indoor grow. Next time I'm gonna use these elbows. Then I can just extend the trellis as it grows.
719TKWPwhZL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Thanks haystack! Yea scrog is the way to go, she woulda been atleast a lb plant if i scrogged it. As is the canopy has a 5'×4.5' footprint. I woulda had to make the trellis 6'×5' and probly woulda had to get rid of my blueberry kush. The other big og didnt stretch so no netting was needed.
All in all i kept procrastinating and missed my window. Ill know better next time this is my first time running OG.

A little Sunday fun. Qwiso run with ~1g of lower bud.

Seems my quality is improving.

Can you share your recipe? That looks interesting.
GR

Can you share your recipe? That looks interesting.
GR

Sure thing. I roughly follow the steps of your regular qwiso run, only difference being, I don’t grind the buds before adding them to the alcohol, I chop them up into random sized small pieces.

All you need is 99% isopropyl alcohol, some buds, two glass containers, coffee filter and somewhere to evaporate the alcohol.

Put jars, chopped buds and alcohol (keeping it all separate) into the freezer for 24 hours, you want everything as cold as possible.

When everything’s cold, put chopped buds into jar and pour in alcohol, only enough to cover the bud. Shake vigorously for no more than 30 seconds, then dump the whole mixture into the coffee filter and drain into the second jar.

Pour the drained contents onto a flat glass dish and allow to evaporate for 2-3 days in a room at room temperature. When all the alcohol has evaporated you have some quick wash iso hash. (In this case I evaporated the alcohol quickly using a double boiler)

Longer washes may give a higher yield, but it also allows more plant material / chlorophyll into the oil which darkens the colour and harms the overall flavour / taste.

Back
Top Bottom