Come On Folks Let's See Some Eye Candy! Here's Some For Ya

Week 6 flower thc bomb and widow bomb bomb seeds

The golden ones have their own allure, eh? :love:

I wonder ... do we actually know how the cannabinoids hold up? How do old buds test? I'm sure there's some degradation to CBN and others, but how much?

My 2 year old weeds smoke really well - very smooth, and still plenty of punch.

The golden ones have their own allure, eh? :love:

I wonder ... do we actually know how the cannabinoids hold up? How do old buds test? I'm sure there's some degradation to CBN and others, but how much?

My 2 year old weeds smoke really well - very smooth, and still plenty of punch.

I'm not sure how all that works out to tell you the truth but do know that my year old bud smokes just as well as my freshly harvested nuggets. It's changed colors a bit over time but still packs a punch when taking a puff!

I've had some that I thought got smoother after a year cure. No change in the potency. Might have been my imagination. Lol

Like fine wines bud just gets better with time!:yummy:

Woah!!! I shudder thinking of how potent that is! What is it?

When I first started growing I was gifted a cut of the original GG4. I’ve managed to keep it alive for many years. She’s spectacular.

Very nice job my fans on my bomb seeds are starting to look lieo those crispy curled upward edges I thought that was saying I am happy but can be apparently signs light is to close . I am studying this more and more each time I grow. Great work.

Back
Top Bottom