Come On Folks Let's See Some Eye Candy! Here's Some For Ya

My apprentice, who is on his own now, got clones of my Big Buddha Cheese from my vertical grow. Same pheno's, but his plants, two of the 6 plants have seeds. Now again he is learning, but I have never had any of my fem's seed.
It was just on the very tops of the plants, he said 17 seeds in all, some pale some dark. I took these pics and examined the plant well did not see any banana's or spent pollen sacs.
I am thinking, since he still get commercial cannabis at times, that he had some pollen on his hands when he touched the tops of these two plants.
He now has all his gear and tools, we put together a grow plan for him, built him my drip system design, has the same lights but is using different nutes (at low rates like I use) and the only difference is I grow in a tent, he built a room in a room for his grow.
I am wondering if he may have some major light leaks or environmental issue's with that grow. If so want to stop whatever the problem is now.

@gr865 Or he was messing with the lighting schedule?????? Taking a 'peek''''

But as long as he ain't got but one or two seeds per bud,, well acceptable...

But is easy to have a plant hermie and produce seeds.... Temp fluctuations, day/nite lighting,, even letting plant grow for a minute or two with no water... Fertilizer changes,,,, Almost endless.

And rouge pollen,,,, I really worry about outdoor growers.. Soon they will hemp farms acouple mile down the road and EVERYTHING is seeded.............

I'm just babbling... BTW nice pic,, sure looks swollen...........

Keepem Green

Tops are an unusual place to get mystery seeds. When I get that surprise, it's usually in the lower schwag growth. And that's where I usually find the hermies, too. The air will circulate around and I'll find a few seeds in some plants.

But if they're in the tops, the pollen probably came from up top, too. So the idea that the pollen came from outside the tent makes more sense. I get nanners in the tops, but they'd still be there, right? So ... no nanners, no hermies, and seeds in the tops? :hmmmm:

That;s not typical in my experience.

:Namaste:

Two of the 24, wish they all looked like these two. There are a number of them as you can see in the third pic.
Taken today, day 32 of flower.

The difference between growing cannabis and watching your kids grow up is, you only get to see your kids grow up once in your lifetime! :)

I just love my :passitleft:HOBBY :passitleft:

How about a little tric photography in here, they are all so different and neat to look at. Shots from the last day or two and is Jack Herer (F59-F61)

Back
Top Bottom