420 Magazine Background

Come on folks let's see some eye candy! Here's some for ya

bobrown14

Grow Journal of the Month: Dec 2017
Great flower pics peoples!

Been a while so may as well post em.

Chopped down and all the clones tossed. FFS :lot-o-toke:

These are "nanners" VVVV no seeds thankfully.

Platinum Kush Mints x Gelato 45

Graytail

Plant of the Year: 2014 - Plant of the Month: Dec 2014 - Nug of the Month: Feb 2015, Mar & Aug 2016, Dec 2017, Aug 2018, Jan 2019 - Nug of the Year: 2017 - Photo of the Month: June 2018
Jelium be purrrrdy! :love:

It must stink the place up pretty bad, no? :laugh2:

I had trouble with a Gelato derivative too - are they known for nanners?

bobrown14

That Gelato variant is one of the most extreme narcotic flowers I've ever puffed on. I wanted to take a nap almost right away.

If you like that stony high this is it. Cept I got 4 males out of a 6 pack of fems and nanners. Toss.

I've grown out Gelato and was happy with it. Narcotic OK for bed time I suppose.

Jellium looks very very close to original Gelato and grows like her too.

I've been extremely happy with her.

Jellium smells a lot like GSC - and I'm talking while your mxing up the dough cookie smell. I've got VEG plants that smell a lot more like weed.
It's actually amazing smell. Has a hint of diesel in there.

Cookie and diesel. mmm cookies

Hash Hound

Plant of The Month: 2012 - Creme de la Creme Photos: Dec 2016, June 2017
this is Pyramid Seeds Super Hash at 6 weeks.
ProMix Organic amended with Dr Earth powdered organics and fed with Roots Buddha Grow, Bloom and Trinity.

and this is Barneys Sweet Tooth at 4 weeks, same soil and nutes.

Pyr0

Peyote Critical from Barney's Farm, 77 days since flip, harvest time.

and some fluffy stuff left on the plant

Peace

Grandpa Tokin

Member of the Month: Apr 2018 - Nug of the Month: Feb 2019

Norcaliwood

Plant of the Year: 2017 - Grow Journal of the Month: Feb 2017 - Plant of the Month: Nov 2009, April 2017 - Nug of the Month: April 2017 - Photo of the Month: Jan 2018 - Creme de la Creme Photos: Feb 2017

carcass

Member of the Month: Aug 2019
Last shots before harvest -3oz Lowryder#2

She was a frosty little thing...

blazeaglory420

Re: Come on folks let's see some eye candy! Here is some for you

AM GONNA HAVE TO POST SOME PICTURES OF JUST BUDS NEXT YEAR, WITH THE PROPER LIGHTING AND ALL. PROPS ON YOUR BEAUTIFUL PICTURES, I DO NOT USUALLY SMOKE INDOOR, BUT I WOULD HAVE NO PROBLEMS SMOKING YOURS! I ALSO USE SOME FOX FARM OCEAN FOREST SOIL ALONG WITH HAPPY FROG, AND NUTRIENT BASE I ADD TO THE SOIL CALLED SUPER FERT. I ALSO FERTILIZE WITH FOX FARMS RODUCTS, AS WELL AS A FEW OTHERS, SO I GET ALL THE BASES COVERED. NEVER HAD A PROBLEM WITH FOX FARM BURNING ANYTHING THOUGH, MAYBE BECAUSE I GROW OUTSIDE? ANYWAYS GREAT PHOTOS, YOU TRULY ARE AN EXPERT IT IS APPARENT TO SEE BY THE QUALITY. I WONDER HOW MY HEIRLOOM KUSH WOULD DO INDOORS UNDER YOUR PROPER GUIDANCE? ANYWAYS GREAT PICTURES. I POSTED SOME OF MY PICS SO YOU GET AN UNINTERRUPTED VIEW BY HAVING TO GO FROM SITE TO SITE, I HOPE THIS DOES NOT OFFEND YOU. SINCERELY, JAMESTHEGREEN.OOPS LOOKED LIKE I DOUBLED UP SOME OF THE PICTURES, SORRY!!!
Uhm, yes, you heard me correctly... I'd like to order 500 ,100 gallon pots please.

For what?

Christmas trees...

LOL

Graytail

Plant of the Year: 2014 - Plant of the Month: Dec 2014 - Nug of the Month: Feb 2015, Mar & Aug 2016, Dec 2017, Aug 2018, Jan 2019 - Nug of the Year: 2017 - Photo of the Month: June 2018
I thought this Bluniverse looked pretty nice at 50 days under 11/13. :3::51:

bobrown14

Nugs @ 32 days in flower - Jellium Clone on the left and Mandarin Cookies in the corner at begining of fade. Jellium getting close.

Its just gonna be nugs lol

Liquid Imagination - Fan Leaf

Jellium - 32 days in flower

Mandarin Cookies - frost down low in the shade

Lowrider72

Top Bottom