Come On Folks Let's See Some Eye Candy! Here's Some For Ya

Mars ts3000 ebb flood table half coco half promix nutes megacrop only no calmag or nothing told u exactly what I’m using to the teeth o n table is a 4x4

More pics with lights on.
20191201_044155.jpg
20191201_055129.jpg
20191201_055211.jpg

Mars ts3000 ebb flood table half coco half promix nutes megacrop only no calmag or nothing told u exactly what I’m using to the teeth o n table is a 4x4
Sounds/looks great! Ive used soil, coco, dripfed bubblers, rdwc systems and currently using 30gal bubblers and coco with topfeeding. Heard and seen a lot of ebb n floods just never tryid them yet. I run 4x8s and 4x4s(tents). Would u recommend 2 x 4x4 or 3x3tables in one 4x8 tent? I hear theyre easy to maintain? Thats a big deal for me cause i cant monitor the plants daily. Thanks in advance! Hope im not bothering too much:):cool::thanks:

Here she is a little closer to the day shes finished but OMG she looks fine :ganjamon: I've been holding out but Dam she Smells sooo yummy :Rasta:
Grown cheese 2 rounds couple years ago. Great smoke and smell!! Mine grew these huge calyxes that looked like tiny marbelballs at the end. But theres a million different cheeses out there.. ordered it from highsupplies if i remember correctly. Looking awesome man! Just starve them good before the chop for the taste :yummy: :hookah::cool:

WOW, it looks stuffed in there. I know you're gonna have a monster harvest. It looks like you even have 2 vines growing in the front/right of the first 2 pics. I hope to kill it so well soon!
Yeah those two vines are the mains on my ACE Panama Haze. Hard to believe its been under 12/12 for 45 days now. Looks like most strains do around day 18....gonna be in for the long haul with this one. Bet she goes 120+ days.

Yeah those two vines are the mains on my ACE Panama Haze. Hard to believe its been under 12/12 for 45 days now. Looks like most strains do around day 18....gonna be in for the long haul with this one. Bet she goes 120+ days.
Shes gonna be lonely at the end of her life.. love a good sativa strain!

Oh no she won't LOL....the pipeline is loaded and just waiting for a spot under that light. I have a Hindu Kush in there (the purple one on the middle right) that will likely be done in two weeks as well as a Sour Cherries that should be done shortly there after.

Hindu Kush

Sour Cherries

Then I have this waiting to get moved in there.....

Sounds/looks great! Ive used soil, coco, dripfed bubblers, rdwc systems and currently using 30gal bubblers and coco with topfeeding. Heard and seen a lot of ebb n floods just never tryid them yet. I run 4x8s and 4x4s(tents). Would u recommend 2 x 4x4 or 3x3tables in one 4x8 tent? I hear theyre easy to maintain? Thats a big deal for me cause i cant monitor the plants daily. Thanks in advance! Hope im not bothering too much:):cool::thanks:
4x4 is a tight fit but prob work killer

Back
Top Bottom