Come On Folks Let's See Some Eye Candy! Here's Some For Ya

I'm not sure how it will yeild. So far what I can say is the pheno I have is short, thick stemed, and bushy short branches. Looks like a indica structure. Not good for scrog IMO. Also was really slow in veg. Hopefully it is just a indica leaning pheno. I like more stretchy side branches
Thanks for the info. Also like atleast medium stretch to fill the tents and nets fast before flower. But they dont all have to be "producerplants" :laughtwo: trying to order it with many others..

How many weeks are you at? She looks like she may rebloom in another week or so if you wait ...

Great health for that stage! :bravo:
thanks graytail shes almost 9 weeks and yes im going to wait she did a rebloom last week I should have taken a pic I opened the tent and blammo she was snow white with pistils Im waiting to see if she and the Malawi would do another reflower :) I knew she wasn't un healthty but I didn't think great health but thanks cause im inexperienced when it comes to these but im learning I would like to see one with no tips or anything If that's possible lol:)

Chopped at day 55 Rare darkness...
IMG_20200110_060436949.jpg
IMG_20200110_060326504.jpg
IMG_20200110_060306788.jpg
Cross of grape ape x rare dankness #1

heya friends,, great workin it out there, and in here,, cheers

my blueberry plant,, tho injured and pale from ph issues,, has held it's own thru it all and is pullin up it's socks for sure,,, three or four weeks still and indeed will be my crowning achievement so far,, tho not for long.

these blues are so squat,, i love that about them

P1170711.JPG

Back
Top Bottom