420 Magazine Background

Come on folks let's see some eye candy! Here's some for ya

Sunnyskies

Photo of the Month: Mar 2020
Sunnyskies...very nice and fast. Do I see you topped once? Im just a week into my first auto and read that you shoulndt top an auto. They all look amazing.
Aloha @cr8grow Mahalos for the compliment my Braddah!

I‘ve topped all my autos with no problems. I top them at the 4th node and train out and down the main 4 to 6 branches to the edge of the pot so the inner and under growth can catch up. I’ve noticed I get fuller and longer colas.. all the flarfy stuff gets cut away. This kalishnakov gives you a idea how I like to train them.

Sunnyskies

God damn man! You're rollin. That looks amazing. Nice job!
Mahalo @Stltoed Congrats on the harvest!! The trim on that beast must have been smooth!! that thing was all buds!!

Sunnyskies

I am going to have to give autos a try one of these days. Nice work Sunny :thumb: was that outdoors?
Nah indoor under LED. It’s been too rainy and muggy for a outdoor crop this year

Stltoed

Mahalo @Stltoed Congrats on the harvest!! The trim on that beast must have been smooth!! that thing was all buds!!
Haha. Thanks. That strain doesn't have many leaves to trim, so it was pretty easy. Yours is gonna do well thats for sure

Norcaliwood

Plant of the Year: 2017 - Grow Journal of the Month: Feb 2017 - Plant of the Month: Nov 2009, April 2017 - Nug of the Month: April 2017 - Photo of the Month: Jan 2018 - Creme de la Creme Photos: Feb 2017

Stltoed

Been good, hanging in there.
Nice!
The strain for that bud is Wembley its a sister to King Tut. This plant had ugly buds but they were pretty big, i harvested another i grew in soil a couple days ago

Top Bottom