420 Magazine Background

Come on folks let's see some eye candy! Here's some for ya

Enjoil

Hyena Merica

Creme de la Creme Photos: Nov 2016, Jan, April & July 2017 - Grow Journal of the Month: May 2018
Those look fantastic! What strain is it? Beautiful!
Thank you!

The strain names are Incredible Bulk and Delhi Friend. Those names both SUCK however, so I have renamed them MR. INCREDIBLE and SATURN 5.

Much better I think.

Peace, Hyena

Sunnyskies

Photo of the Month: Mar 2020
Bare with me peeps. Order this back in 2012 and had three beans leftover. Only one Popped on my Bodhi NL#5 . Some of the finest smoke for me to date.
Only problem, alot of phenos in this pack. Sure it going to be similar, going to cross it with my Haze x C99 or Purpledream from GDP or both..lol..
Cheers
20200728_162922.jpg
Hell yeah braddah! Northern Lights can be mayjah! Best of luck with the pollen chuck action.

Some Gelat OG and cream Mandarine xl

Hash Hound

Plant of The Month: 2012 - Creme de la Creme Photos: Dec 2016, June 2017

MackMurder

Jecedjrr

This was a freebie seed I got from Barney’s Farm
Peyote Critical
She was so much fun to watch. Easy grow and she loves LED’s.
My first Led flowers :)

Attachments

Stltoed

I just pulled these 2 plants. They are Wembley from Pyramid seeds 80/20 indica. I had a blast this season. One of the plants was in soil one in RDWC. I have 2 left in hydro

Hydro plants altogether

The hydro plant i cleaned today

The soil plant

I hope all your grows are going well. Cheers!
So the smaller of the 2 plants did 10.9oz. A personal best from the 3x3 closet it grew in.

The big plant surprised me. 26.39oz. It was a strange plant grew kinda wispy. It was a really large plant with 60 inch branches in a scrog, but you would never know. Heres a shot of the end of one of the buds. I cant remember if I shared this one yet... i didn't see it

And a shot of it growing. A little more than the right half of the picture

Stltoed

Wow that's. Bigun I might have to get some Wembley in my seed collection.!
The breeder Pyramid makes some great stuff, but you've seen that with King Tut. That one plant you did was a mutha.

Top Bottom