a wee pineapple chunk cross,, ready in a week or ten days,,

P1170927 (3).JPG

a few cooler nights have brot out er colour a bit

cheers y'all

Nicholas Flamel

Nug of the Month: June 2016, Sept 2017 - Creme de la Creme Photos: Mar 2017
Last edited:

Van Stank

Plant of the Year: 2018, 2019, 2020 - Member of the Month: Nov 2017 - Plant of the Month: June 2018, Nov 2018, Sept 2019, Nov 2020 - Grow Journal of the Month: Jan 2021

VetSmoke85

Nug of the Month: Dec 2020 - Member of the Month: Jan 2021 - Plant of the Month: Feb 2021

Enjoil

Hyena Merica

Creme de la Creme Photos: Nov 2016, Jan, April & July 2017 - Grow Journal of the Month: May 2018

Van Stank

Plant of the Year: 2018, 2019, 2020 - Member of the Month: Nov 2017 - Plant of the Month: June 2018, Nov 2018, Sept 2019, Nov 2020 - Grow Journal of the Month: Jan 2021
I noticed this guy in one of your pics.

All I thought was...that is one stoned little dude. :ganjamon:

Nice budz.

Peace, Hyena
I had a bit of an aphid issue on my basement plants after I hung my outdoor harvest in the basement to dry. I figure there must have been minor aphids on the outdoor crop and they managed to find their way to the indoor girls. I recruited some ladybugs that were looking for a meal. They have made relatively short work on the pests in veg but they have more or less avoided going after the aphids on the flowering plants. Not sure why. Probably don't appreciate the smell the same way I do lol.

Growdad420

My giant penis and balls bud...

This is Blueberries strain from High Supplies...

cr8grow

Plant of the Month: June 2020 - Photo of the Month: April 2021
I had a bit of an aphid issue on my basement plants after I hung my outdoor harvest in the basement to dry. I figure there must have been minor aphids on the outdoor crop and they managed to find their way to the indoor girls. I recruited some ladybugs that were looking for a meal. They have made relatively short work on the pests in veg but they have more or less avoided going after the aphids on the flowering plants. Not sure why. Probably don't appreciate the smell the same way I do lol.
Van Stank..then you had to get spiders to take care of the lady bugs...never mind its an old joke. Good to know I should be careful what I bring into my “sterile basement environment”. I leave new soil bags a long ways away from my grow space just in case. I love some of the Stank strains Ive seen around. Cheers.

Top Bottom