420 Magazine Background

Come on folks let's see some eye candy! Here's some for ya

Dankman_420

deltadubie

Day 115 from germination ..... tick tock tick tock.
crop1.jpg
crop2.jpg
crop3.jpg
crop4.jpg
crop5.jpg

awesum looking bud..

just want to let you know count time from germination is totally meaning less to a grower .. you need to tell
us how many days of flower or 12/12 .. count from the day you put the lights to 12 / 12.

veg time is meaning less.. 12 / 12 time means alot .. and would add alot to your future communications !!!!

cheers

BarnacleBill

Here is a little Glueberry Auto....

KIMG0271.JPG

HayStack

Norcaliwood

Plant of the Year: 2017 - Grow Journal of the Month: Feb 2017 - Plant of the Month: Nov 2009, April 2017 - Nug of the Month: April 2017 - Photo of the Month: Jan 2018 - Creme de la Creme Photos: Feb 2017
Been forever since I been here...... But had to come get a fix of eye candy.

Norcaliwood

Plant of the Year: 2017 - Grow Journal of the Month: Feb 2017 - Plant of the Month: Nov 2009, April 2017 - Nug of the Month: April 2017 - Photo of the Month: Jan 2018 - Creme de la Creme Photos: Feb 2017
Please keep this thread for eye candy photos only, not young plants you need help with. That is for the FAQs and your own journal please :thanks:
Yes pic here should be the best of the best you grow.. One great picture is better than abunch of crapy pic's....
Hence the name,,, Eye Candy

Man some pretty plants peoples.. The ones that turn purple in these temps will be off the chart grow in winter time when temps are cooler..

While I'm here,, I'll have to post from a past grow;;

Keepem Green

bruno12345

My second grow is getting to its end.
And sadly, many problems have got my babies.
Had some spider mites, nute burn because of lack of leaching (hate myself for it, damn newbie). But its ok, living and learning.

Peyote Gorilla, at 58 days from 12/12 switch. Got a week to 10 days left before chopping.
Cant wait to see those babies dried and cured, invading my lungs. Im at this moment, smoking something that we call in Brazil a "PRENSADO" (google it if you dont know what it is), hope you guys never had to smoke this garbage.
Sometimes i see Rolling Stones logo on the thrichomes of the first photo, specially after toking :ganjamon:.

foto 1.jpeg

foto 2.jpeg

Top Bottom