420 Magazine Background

Come on folks let's see some eye candy! Here's some for ya

Krissi1982

1977 there was briefly a purported US Government batch of glass test tube weed with red rubber stoppers…I think about $25.00. About an 1/8th if I recall. Both strains had paper-foil stamped labels…delta 9 symbol with thc percentages…pretty early on for that. One strain was labeled Glaucoma and the other was Paranoia. It was sensimillia. Bought and smoked some Paranoia with the dealer then went on a fast 68 Camaro Hurst shifter run to the party store for beverages. Haven't thought about that until now. The test tube weed could have been a great fake, but it was some early heavily stoney weed in any case.
Well that would almost fit the bill here because from what I further read, it didn't leak onto the streets until the early 80s. Soooo, I am thinking that some of those red rubber stopper strains came out of the same facility after being leaked out. Probably had techs cutting a clipping out for a few varietals over those last few years of operation-must have gotten word that they were losing funding or something...makes ya think. I dig the story. I love hearing things like that. One of the awesome things about cannabis....always a story behind it and then another and another...

deltadubie

Well that would almost fit the bill here because from what I further read, it didn't leak onto the streets until the early 80s. Soooo, I am thinking that some of those red rubber stopper strains came out of the same facility after being leaked out. Probably had techs cutting a clipping out for a few varietals over those last few years of operation-must have gotten word that they were losing funding or something...makes ya think. I dig the story. I love hearing things like that. One of the awesome things about cannabis....always a story behind it and then another and another...

well maybe just maybe someone took a pack of seeds home by accident

top secret marijuana seeds yielding 50% thc

look what i found day 17

stinker

Mimosa x Orange Punch and the Lemon Tree @ 6.5 weeks.

IMG_0673.JPG

IMG_0676.JPG

Rexer

Member of the Month: April 2021 - Photo of the Month: July 2021

deltadubie

gr865

I’ve heard good things about G-13
Grew a Barneys Farm G13 Haze a few years ago. It is my 2nd favorite, yield was great, still have about 2 zips, I add about a zip to the different strains whenever I am making FECO.
The last I made FECO was with 14 zips of four different pheno's of Mimosa EVO and two zips of G13. Just love that strain. My #1 favorite is LSD, can't wait to grow that strain again.

Krissi1982

Grew a Barneys Farm G13 Haze a few years ago. It is my 2nd favorite, yield was great, still have about 2 zips, I add about a zip to the different strains whenever I am making FECO.
The last I made FECO was with 14 zips of four different pheno's of Mimosa EVO and two zips of G13. Just love that strain. My #1 favorite is LSD, can't wait to grow that strain again.
She's the big girl in my pic above Deltas...haven't tried her smoke yet...can't wait, even more after reading this...

Jack420

My current ladies !!!

Top Bottom