Come On Folks Let's See Some Eye Candy! Here's Some For Ya

Re: Come on folks let's see some eye candy! Here is some for you

Awesome Lester. What strain is that?

No idea, unknown sativa dominant. Presumably Purple Haze, wish I knew for sure though.

I've seen purple haze that isn't that purple, could it be due to the sea close by do you think? Have you grown in such proximity before?

Yeah I have grown here before, but never had my ladies flower in the early summer (highest UV) - since I used light deprivation technique on her. The oceanic sea breeze may play a role, but I think this year I've allowed this strain to reach full potential, since the fruity smell it has right now reminds me of what I grew last year but it didn't reach full potential for multiple reasons.

Seeing this purple really made my day, can't wait to harvest it :)

Some shots of my personal Grand Daddy Purple x Green Crack strain at 33 days into flowering. It has a heavy medicated scent like Vick's vapor rub along with a hint of fruit that I haven't quite put a finger on yet. Enjoy!:peace:

DSC017086.JPG

DSC017226.JPG

DSC017417.JPG

DSC017565.JPG

:circle-of-love::Namaste:

Hi guys, How are we all??
Hope to find everyone merrily baked!! Just finished up my plant ( unknown strain ) Lucy, I believe that it may be a Berry cross, or a Purple cross of some kind, as since it first grew it had purple lines noticeable running along all branches and as the plant flowered I noticed the purple spreading into the buds, it wasnt as illuminescent as the pure Purple strains bright pupr coloring but it is DEFINATELY there.. She was flowered for 70 days and IMO seemed like she had more time as the trichs had just started going full cloudy with only small percentage of ambers. I usually like my plants to be around 10-15% amber Max. as I like a strong smoke, But this may have had a 70 day + flower period, and I couldnt really give her more time, and she seemed to not be gaining much bud wise.
Here s some photos, I havent done any macro trich pics yet - but I will as theyre quite abundant!

2013-07-04_13_26_48.jpg
2013-07-05_14_47_35.jpg
2013-07-04_17_42_48.jpg
2013-07-05_14_50_56.jpg
2013-07-05_14_47_53.jpg
2013-07-05_14_48_28.jpg

I know its not up to my previous grows, but this plants main stem snapped clean in half during veg and was lucky it healed and grew what it did! Here s her stem, have a look at the stems until you see the Bandage :( theyre smaller and minimal...
2013-07-04_13_26_22.jpg

LST - DONT BEND TOO HARD... NOTE TO SELF....lol...
Thanks for stopping by and hope you liked the look of some of my girls buds.

BUCK, I Think That This Thread Is Gonna Outlive Us Both!!! It Just Keeps Going And Going, Sorry I Forgot That Camera Today, So There Will Be NO NEW PICTURES TODAY On My Site, OH WELL!!! SINCERELY, JAMESTHEGREEN!!!

Jesus tap dancing Christ! Those are some insanely gorgeous cannabis plants! You both are very talented growers! Im trembling in envy lol. I consider myself an enthusiastic novice, since I began growing indoors ive successfully grown and harvested around 20 plants 2 times and im now just a few weeks into flower cycle on 14 "white widow'' plants. I absolutely love growing despite the fact that if im being honest ive never came out with anything anywhere near as robust as the beasts pictured above. Soo beautiful!!!!

Hey Sleaxy, Do not down play your abilities!
ANYONE can grow a plant, but getting it to grow to have certain characteristics is more difficult.. But essentially, as long as you feed right and have good lighting ( even household CFL's ) you should at least be getting some nice smoke come harvest time.
I have started from watching others and listening, Oh and of course being told - NO DONT DO THAT!! lol..
But have a look at most of these established memberz journals and theres TONNES of info and charts, comment s and such plus I think we re a good bunc of guys;)
AND YEAH SOZ JAMES - I HAD TO ADD TO IT! :) Never know it may just slowly fade away into the background now that Ive been here, I have that effect on ppl.. ALL GOOD GANJA DAY!! SMOKEMUPM8

It is always an uplifting experience to come and view your awesome plants

Thanks for posting folks

A couple shots at day 44 of my 8' tall sativa dominant G.D.P. x Silver Mist strain that I have in L.S.T. and camped out under two 1000 watt lights doing it's thing. Enjoy & nice work all! :party: ~Peace~:ganjamon:

DSC030722.JPG

DSC030775.JPG

:circle-of-love::Namaste:

IMG_025228.JPG
No nugs yet............but I jus flipped her about a week ago.
She has been grown under 100% 11 band LED 600 watt light for approx 7 weeks.
These LED's produce CRAZY tight growth.......(pic was took after a significant defol) .hoping for a good yeild in the end:peace:

Dang... sad really, when I was a lad it was $20 for a four finger bag (usually well over a zip)

Yeah and you could probably get a brand new super sport chevelle for 3500 huh? Isn't it all relative? I would gladly go back to those prices and pump gas for 35 cents and a pck of smokes for 50 cents. New home for 20 Grand. Oh yeah congrats on the LED light there buck:)

here is a pic or 2 of my scrog. Medi Bomb and NL x BB
SAM_05026.JPG
SAM_05013.JPG
SAM_05043.JPG
SAM_04985.JPG
SAM_05058.JPG
SAM_04963.JPG
SAM_04936.JPG
SAM_04942.JPG
SAM_04953.JPG

Mouth watering... except that poor little girl up there, toddler in a tiara? :cheesygrinsmiley:

Here are a few pics of BPN grown buds 5 weeks into 12/12. Surprisingly, most of them already have cloudy trichomes and there is still 3 or 4 weeks to go!

my own cross of AK47 x Querkle. Definitely favors the Querkle as far as structure goes.

G12_AKQ_5_wks_flwr_bud_3.jpg

G12_AKQ_5_wks_flwr_bud_32.jpg

G12_AKQ_5_wks_flwr_bud.jpg

G12_AKQ_5_wks_flwr_bud_c.jpg

Bubba Kush (supposedly)

G12_BK_5_wks_flwr_bud_b_2.jpg

LST of main cola

G12_BK_5_wks_flwr_main_LST_bud.jpg

Diesel lagging a bit behind, but a fairly steady producer of good smoke.

G12_Ds_5_wks_flwr_bud_3.jpg

Last but not least, my legendary White Widow. So sticky after I touch her, my fingers stick together like they were super glued.

G12_WW7_5_wks_flwr_bud_3.jpg

G12_WW7_5_wks_flwr_bud_51.jpg

G12_WW7_5_wks_flwr_bud_tall_c.jpg

Back
Top Bottom