Come On Folks Let's See Some Eye Candy! Here's Some For Ya

Re: Come on folks let's see some eye candy! Here is some for you

WOW!!
Nice thread! New to the forum and all i can say is wow.. It is like a candy store of information and i got the munchies!
The plants are so beautiful, diverse and full of character! What a great job everyone is doing, I feel like a very small fish in a big bowl with my girls. The 2 seeds was a gift from a friend and now I am hooked on growing, again...
I am so happy i found this forum..
2 Arjans Haze #3

A closeup flash shot of my indoor grown G.D.P. x Green Crack strain which is about a week away from harvesting. Enjoy! ~Peace~:ganjamon:

DSC050471.JPG

:circle-of-love::Namaste:

Beautiful! What strain is she?

This Thread Will Never, EVER END!!! Makes Me Jealous, All I Have Is Plants That Are Growing, ATM, But I Seem To Remember Hijacking Buck's Site A Few Times Last Year With Just Plants That Are Still In Vegetative Growth, Or Just Beginning To Flower, No Sparkly KOLAS As Of Yet, But Still, I WONDER??? What Do You Think, Buck,Anyone???:high-five: Just Burning Down, Feeling A Little CRAZY ATM, SORRY!!! Just Not Sure If I Feel Crazy Enough To Hijack This Site, I'll Have To Ponder It Awhile!!! Take Care All. SINCERELY, JAMESTHEGREEN:thumb:!!!

This Thread Will Never, EVER END!!! Makes Me Jealous, All I Have Is Plants That Are Growing, ATM, But I Seem To Remember Hijacking Buck's Site A Few Times Last Year With Just Plants That Are Still In Vegetative Growth, Or Just Beginning To Flower, No Sparkly KOLAS As Of Yet, But Still, I WONDER??? What Do You Think, Buck,Anyone???:high-five: Just Burning Down, Feeling A Little CRAZY ATM, SORRY!!! Just Not Sure If I Feel Crazy Enough To Hijack This Site, I'll Have To Ponder It Awhile!!! Take Care All. SINCERELY, JAMESTHEGREEN:thumb:!!!

Post up JTG we all like photos of our beloved plant in any stage and from past experience I know you got some monsters :peace::thumb::high-five::circle-of-love:

OK, I'll Put A Few Up!!!
Garden_2_July_27_2013_051.JPG
Garden_2_July_27_2013_048.JPG
Garden_2_July_27_2013_036.JPG
Graden_2013_First_Set_055.JPG
Last_5_2012_057.JPG
Last_5_2012_044.JPG
Last_5_2012_030.JPG
Last_5_2012_031.JPG
Last_5_2012_032.JPG
Last_5_2012_033.JPG
Last_5_2012_035.JPG
Last_5_2012_012.JPG
Last_5_2012_015.JPG
Last_5_2012_010.JPG
Last_5_2012_005.JPG
Last_5_2012_009.JPG
2012_Night_Time_Breakdown_Sillys_008.JPG
2012_Night_Time_Breakdown_Sillys_004.JPG
Sitting_Round_The_House_Oct_11th_2012_051.JPG
2012_Night_Time_Breakdown_Sillys_003.JPG
Ok, Sorry Buck, I'll Stop!!! The First Few Pictures Are Of This Years Garden, The Rest Are From Harvest Time Last Year, So If You May Have Seen Them Before, I Apologize!!! SINCERELY, JAMESTHEGREEN:thumb:!!!

I will take quality over quantity any day. Awesome pics Harley, Cola Monster, Tayor made,Goodwine and all others that put up those awesome 'Eye candy" pictures. Count dracula, Fishcake and it just keeps going. Very nice

Nice nugs. H.H.!:yummy:

Here's a few shots of various G.D.P. strains to keep the thread moving. Enjoy! ~Peace~:ganjamon:

G_D_P_x_B_K_1.JPG

DSC074531.JPG

DSC07483.JPG

DSC074091.JPG

DSC07385.JPG

DSC072201.JPG

DSC070121.JPG

DSC062452.JPG

DSC07367.JPG

:circle-of-love::Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom