Come On Folks Let's See Some Eye Candy! Here's Some For Ya

Jack Herer @ 9 weeks

20180708_201002.jpg

My Purple Chem
From The California seed Co.

What's up, guys and girls?! It's hard to navigate this website now from my phone, so I've been posting on instagram..

Here's a few shots from my 2018 outdoor organic run. So far they've been fed a handful of brews.. mostly just feeding off the soil.

G Dream O - (Agent Orange x heirloom Malawi) x (Blue Dream x (Gorilla Glue # 4 x (Cinderella 99 x Tahoe OG)

May 12th, July 8th, and today shes about 9ft tall and roughly 8ft in diameter. She got her 3rd cage today and the plastic trellis is going up in a few days.
20180512_172300.jpg
20180708_101037.jpg
20180715_080143.jpg

Not too bad for 2 months of veg! Another month to go haha

Much love and respect! Hope everyone is well!

What's up, guys and girls?! It's hard to navigate this website now from my phone, so I've been posting on instagram..

Here's a few shots from my 2018 outdoor organic run. So far they've been fed a handful of brews.. mostly just feeding off the soil.

G Dream O - (Agent Orange x heirloom Malawi) x (Blue Dream x (Gorilla Glue # 4 x (Cinderella 99 x Tahoe OG)

May 12th, July 8th, and today shes about 9ft tall and roughly 8ft in diameter. She got her 3rd cage today and the plastic trellis is going up in a few days.
20180512_172300.jpg
20180708_101037.jpg
20180715_080143.jpg

Not too bad for 2 months of veg! Another month to go haha

Much love and respect! Hope everyone is well!

Looking Awesome, BTW Has the Aerial surveillance started back up again or have they finally given up

They stopped.. unless neighbors are putting in multiple complaints and you're growing thousands of plants, they don't mess with us up here.

Cool, must have been someone else I was thinking of.

Looking forward to another few truck loads :)

Last year, they were flying every few days and buzzing the property.. now that its legal, they're not really bothering.

Hell yeah I am! I think there was a total of 11 truck loads last year.. after losing 1/4 of my harvest overnight in a windstorm and throwing half of it in the compost because of bud rot, I still ended up with around 150 pounds off 14 plants. I'm running 25 this year... so we'll see what happens

Heya friends and neighbors!!! Great looking flowers here folks!!! Hope this finds everybody happy and high! Now someone pass me a doob! Haha :passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom