Come On Folks Let's See Some Eye Candy! Here's Some For Ya

I will be glad when mine is done almost there just started 6 week flowering white widow crop king seeds
20181203_041836.jpg
20181203_041836.jpg
20181203_041836.jpg
20181203_041823.jpg
20181203_041815.jpg

You're killing me over here with all these gorgeous bud shots. You really ace growing killer weed.

Thanks SS, I appreciate the kind feedback!:thanks::ganjamon:

For my indoor grows I like to utilize an old school combo of 600w MH/HPS lamps and natural sunlight.
On sunny days I move them into the southern exposure of the sliding glass doors.
Saves on electricity while getting them their needed rays. :cool:

Sweet Thai

75C10214-41A4-47C6-B908-3A9655174F01.jpeg
F27CC4C1-C5E6-4748-A544-D3B4786DD58B.jpeg

Heres some Krishna Kush i grew recently. Its incredibly sticky, with a lavender gas kush smell that over powers every other smell. The taste is a smooth kush with a spice after taste.
This is a Nug i have been puffing on for a bit now.
20181203_134935.jpg

*please excuse my pups hair i removed it right after i saw it lol*

Happy 420 and have a fantastic day everyone!

:O :O love it!!!!! Front Page bud! nice!

I'm bummed..... My last bunch of hit found some rouge ass pollen??? But I have a eye on the culpit..... But even that said and done,,, these are the first hit and bearing th most seed.... 2-3 weeks I'll have a pregnant ass pretty 'bitch''' as one of my Pups is with pups.......

But till then,,, what came out this week.... They do have afew''' seed in there.... Last bud I cleaned had 5-6 seed???? Workable''

I do hang head in shame,,, but I'll BB in afew weeks

Love all the pics as always on here;;;Keepem Green

That phone/camera flash is deceiving, many more orange pistils than it appears. The trichs on these crosses dont turn amber. Not sure why, they just dont. The lower buds of this plant are still under the light finishing up and still.. no amber....

Smoke test reveals, I spent way too much time typing this. Lol.

Have a smokey day :ganjamon:

It's hard to even get all cloudy with these Landrace Sativa. I've got one now 126 days I haven't even looked at trichomes yet. I chopped her clone sister @ 126 days some cloudy some clear. I had to. Need the weed & need the space.

Good day to chop wood:

Clone Sister - she went into a re-veg funk and now nothing but cola.
Single leaves = easy trim. Yay me.

Slurricane - No-till soil organic

Dripping Trichomes

Blueberry Bliss a/f by vision seeds.
Almost ready. Total days 73
20181205_130211.jpg

Kush bagseed fems.
70 + days. First week of flower
20181206_090034.jpg

20181206_090120.jpg

And the clones of kush bagseeds
20181202_184836.jpg

Need to make room
20181204_094844.jpg

Attachments

• 20181205_092521.jpg
    20181205_092521.jpg
    737.9 KB · Views: 24
i love the looks of peyote. with all that jewellery she has to be a Princess or a Queen! :D;) wd! hows with the smell? is she strong?
She smells very nice, the whole tent smells amazing. I'm not very good at describing stuff but I would say she is kinda vanilla kushy. Out of all of them the killermanjaro smells the best, she had an incredible smell of like caramel all through veg.

She smells very nice, the whole tent smells amazing. I'm not very good at describing stuff but I would say she is kinda vanilla kushy. Out of all of them the killermanjaro smells the best, she had an incredible smell of like caramel all through veg.

im forced to look out for low smell strains...still illegal where im from, but they are a bit more tolerant to users who grow for themselves only and i dont smoke in public much. but still, there are others living around, and i dont wanna make a fuss.

So any recommendation on this from u or from this lovely bunch?

im forced to look out for low smell strains...still illegal where im from, but they are a bit more tolerant to users who grow for themselves only and i dont smoke in public much. but still, there are others living around, and i dont wanna make a fuss.

So any recommendation on this from u or from this lovely bunch?
Not sure of any low smell strains off the top of my head but a quick Google search might help you out. I'm sure someone else here would know a couple. I find they all start stinking towards the end, some more than others.

Back
Top Bottom