Come On Folks Let's See Some Eye Candy! Here's Some For Ya

Hiya folks, haven't been here for a while, so Happy New Year and all that. Lots of lovely girls as usual on parade.
Here's one I harvested recently, Super Silver Bilbo by Genehtik - this was a very nice plant to grow but suffered with some powder mildew towards the end. I left it run 11 weeks of 12/12. Very nice smoke after just a week cure and it was a breeze to trim.

Peace

So I grew and harvested a really nice Amnesia Laze last summer but left a bit on it to see what happens, well it revegged and is now at 12 weeks of flowering.

I'll let it run for another couple of weeks.

Peace

Bomb seeds day 4 flower I think . Lol

Thc bomb and widow bomb - bomb seeds ✊

I treat my instruments better than I treat people.. lol

We should hang out! lol.

Slurricane - organic soil: Hard Nugz alert

Yes Nikon D810 with a 105 mm f/2.8 macro lens. ISO 200 1/4 sec at f/10.

Looks sorta like my Nikon D3400. Wow that one takes GREAT pics. Jelly now.

Shot this with a Nikon D810 with a 105 mm f/2.8 macro lens. ISO 200 1/4 sec at f/10.
And now I really want a 105 mm like Dano's!!!

Karolyn @ 7 weeks and almost there! Tripod shot Nikon D7100, 40mm, 2.8, and f/36 for maximum depth of field.

Fuzzy!​

So I grew and harvested a really nice Amnesia Laze last summer but left a bit on it to see what happens, well it revegged and is now at 12 weeks of flowering.

I'll let it run for another couple of weeks.

Peace
Oh man that is neat! So what now? Do you bump it back up to veg time?

Oh man that is neat! So what now? Do you bump it back up to veg time?

Cheers, yes I pop it under 24 hours light for a few days or a week then on to 20/4 or 18/6. It might take 3 weeks or more before it starts to put out new sprouts, so just be patient and it should work. I've done it with a few plants now. I've even managed to take a couple of clones from a Zamadelica in heavy flower and got them to root and reveg - I'll have more on that soon, they are also now at 12 or 13 weeks flowering.
If you have the space it's worth trying especially if it was a nice plant, also when it does reveg it will push out shoots everywhere so plenty of healthy clone material too. win win. :cool:

A few pics of a Forum Cookie plant seeded with S1s
1a.JPG
1b.JPG
1c.JPG

still waiting for amber at over 9 weeks mostly cloudy some clear

Those plants look ready! Go for it! Cloudy is fine, waiting for amber, at least according to some, means it's already turning thc to cbd. If that is true, it makes sense to go a little early as you would think it would still keep converting somewhat until its dried. Ed Rosenthals marijuana growers handbook states that milky/cloudy or amber means its ripe.

Those plants look ready! Go for it! Cloudy is fine, waiting for amber, at least according to some, means it's already turning thc to cbd. If that is true, it makes sense to go a little early as you would think it would still keep converting somewhat until its dried. Ed Rosenthals marijuana growers handbook states that milky/cloudy or amber means its ripe.
Think I'll wait a bit more, us old farts like are cbd pain meds. Don't mind a bit of couch lock

Back
Top Bottom