Come On Folks Let's See Some Eye Candy! Here's Some For Ya

Some morning shots..

Love big nice buds!
20190315_090219 (2).jpg

Frosty Goodness!
20190315_090341 (3).jpg

This is how I like to enjoy the days I do t have to work. Cheers!!

Wait... do or dont that is a question?? lol

Good beer bro - we took a shit ton of that on vacation last summer. Planning on some more this summer too! Good stuff.

Platinum Buffalo - White pheno about ready for the chop.
Far out shots then some close ups.

Insane amount of frost. Gives it that white look in person. Pics dont do it justice.

Wait... do or dont that is a question?? lol

Good beer bro - we took a shit ton of that on vacation last summer. Planning on some more this summer too! Good stuff.

Platinum Buffalo - White pheno about ready for the chop.
Far out shots then some close ups.

Insane amount of frost. Gives it that white look in person. Pics dont do it justice.

man it looks nice. even though it seems like an extremely low yielding strain, i wanna try it. where to get seeds online? oh, and are there any buffalo hybrids out there with bigger yeilds? im limited with space i can grow in, so im forced to use mostly high yielding strains.

thanks ;)

Oh wow mate that's nuts, never seen anything like it.
Called a polyploid if you want to see others,,,

man it looks nice. even though it seems like an extremely low yielding strain, i wanna try it. where to get seeds online? oh, and are there any buffalo hybrids out there with bigger yeilds? im limited with space i can grow in, so im forced to use mostly high yielding strains.

thanks ;)

Well depends on the cultivar you get. I ran a six pack and got 5 purple that were decent yielders and this white version that is pretty good. The last one I chopped I only ran her in a 4 gal pot water only got 75g dried trimmed. Anything over 4 zips I'm good with. All the other purps versions were +4 zips in the cans.

I got these seeds from Seedsforme aka Annunaki Genetics.

I got another pack just in case my keeper cut doesn't make it. She's looking sad. Sometimes its just 1 time. Gotta enjoy our bountiful harvest.

If you like the purps version - Buffalato is even frostier.

They all dry/cure into hard nugz strong A/F so you wont need a ton for head stash.

I usually mix in a high yielder with something exotic like this. I was puffing on some freshies from The White and it's killer. Went to see Bombino last night - gave the guitar player a handful of nugs. The music was outer space. Look'em up on u-tube. It's West African Blues with some Psychedelica and traditional mixed played with modern instruments. GREAT music for puff sesh.

I got 30gms of dry sift - full melt (first pass) to half melt from 2 plants of trim. I have 2 more plants worth of trim to sift. Just waiting for it to dry crispy.

This can do wonders for question on yield. All those sugars, yum.

Dry Sift

My last large yielder I chopped a few weeks ago. This aint not slouch in the medical department. Nugs were just a little lighter than the rocks.
A lot more terpines = lemon flavored + a lil dirty panties. :drool:

Purps version - stackin nugs

Buffalato

full

Very nice cola on that one plant... And your purples are purpling out pretty fast........... GL there Mister BBrown

Back
Top Bottom