Come On Folks Let's See Some Eye Candy! Here's Some For Ya

Oh and one more,,, this has another week+ to finish up,,, least it's when she fattens up;

This came down day 1 of week 10. Had 3 leaves/buds per node. Fluffy but very potent. The first bowl or doobie of the day has a strong sativa effect. If you smoke it more than once you know what stupid indica stoned is supposed to feel like... oh, and it has legs, stoned heavy for a full 2-3 hours.

This is one of my hybrids, first one ever harvested. Finished/chopped today at just under 7 weeks of flower. She has had heavy frost since week 3. Very solid buds. Smell is reminiscent of DDA, although a bit... brighter?

She is not too far behind.

GT - nice view - kinda sorta looks like rocky mountains if I squint hard. lol

Chemdawg - Top dawg 91 Star about 35 days in flower.

Tangerine Zkittlez side nug about 40 days in flower

Here's my Landrace entry, lol

Accupulco Gold x Durban Poison - 45 days here. She's only got 55 or more days to go. :nervous-guy:

Just a few of the Big Buddha Cheese.
Today day 54
20190327_205719 (2).jpg
20190327_205859 (2).jpg
20190327_205907 (2).jpg
20190327_205917 (2).jpg
20190327_205947 (2).jpg

Getting close

Well depends on the cultivar you get. I ran a six pack and got 5 purple that were decent yielders and this white version that is pretty good. The last one I chopped I only ran her in a 4 gal pot water only got 75g dried trimmed. Anything over 4 zips I'm good with. All the other purps versions were +4 zips in the cans.

I got these seeds from Seedsforme aka Annunaki Genetics.

I got another pack just in case my keeper cut doesn't make it. She's looking sad. Sometimes its just 1 time. Gotta enjoy our bountiful harvest.

If you like the purps version - Buffalato is even frostier.

They all dry/cure into hard nugz strong A/F so you wont need a ton for head stash.

I usually mix in a high yielder with something exotic like this. I was puffing on some freshies from The White and it's killer. Went to see Bombino last night - gave the guitar player a handful of nugs. The music was outer space. Look'em up on u-tube. It's West African Blues with some Psychedelica and traditional mixed played with modern instruments. GREAT music for puff sesh.

I got 30gms of dry sift - full melt (first pass) to half melt from 2 plants of trim. I have 2 more plants worth of trim to sift. Just waiting for it to dry crispy.

This can do wonders for question on yield. All those sugars, yum.

Dry Sift

My last large yielder I chopped a few weeks ago. This aint not slouch in the medical department. Nugs were just a little lighter than the rocks.
A lot more terpines = lemon flavored + a lil dirty panties. :drool:

Purps version - stackin nugs

Buffalato

full

thanks for the info! ill be looking to get my hands on some of these genetics soon. ;)

the plants look amazing, really! cant wait to start a new grow...i was fcked by a client, didnt get paid, now i have to wait to be able to upgrade my room to led...then off we go again. :D i was thinking to go with one of the wedding cakes, platinum buffalos or one of those u have here. the appearance is just perfect to my eyes ;)

gl!

thanks for the info! ill be looking to get my hands on some of these genetics soon. ;)

the plants look amazing, really! cant wait to start a new grow...i was fcked by a client, didnt get paid, now i have to wait to be able to upgrade my room to led...then off we go again. :D i was thinking to go with one of the wedding cakes, platinum buffalos or one of those u have here. the appearance is just perfect to my eyes ;)

gl!

Cash biz = cash and carry.
No Cash = no carry.

Hand off a taster sack for good cause. :Namaste:

I leave them in the jars to cure. Its only gonna get better.

Free Delivery FTW !

I always spell that out with friends.

VVV The finished buds look like pear shaped hash nugs. Nothing special. VVV
On the vine = divine, in the pipe is mighty fine. Yes indeedie.

Nugz shots:

Back
Top Bottom