Come On Folks Let's See Some Eye Candy! Here's Some For Ya

That Gelato variant is one of the most extreme narcotic flowers I've ever puffed on. I wanted to take a nap almost right away.

If you like that stony high this is it. Cept I got 4 males out of a 6 pack of fems and nanners. Toss.

I've grown out Gelato and was happy with it. Narcotic OK for bed time I suppose.

Jellium looks very very close to original Gelato and grows like her too.

I've been extremely happy with her.

Jellium smells a lot like GSC - and I'm talking while your mxing up the dough cookie smell. I've got VEG plants that smell a lot more like weed.
It's actually amazing smell. Has a hint of diesel in there.

Cookie and diesel. mmm cookies

4602f9fb5c145aaac8ef863c647f02d8---memes-stay-high.jpg

this is Pyramid Seeds Super Hash at 6 weeks.
ProMix Organic amended with Dr Earth powdered organics and fed with Roots Buddha Grow, Bloom and Trinity.

and this is Barneys Sweet Tooth at 4 weeks, same soil and nutes.

Peyote Critical from Barney's Farm, 77 days since flip, harvest time.

and some fluffy stuff left on the plant

Peace

Last shots before harvest -3oz Lowryder#2

She was a frosty little thing...

Re: Come on folks let's see some eye candy! Here is some for you

9922.JPG
9862.JPG
9461.JPG
62110.JPG
10232.JPG
10081.JPG
101111.JPG
9792.JPG
9781.JPG
62710.JPG
5021.JPG
101310.JPG
04750.JPG
04651.JPG
04265.JPG
018236.JPG
NYC_DIESEL_016.JPG
NYC_DIESEL_010.JPG
AM GONNA HAVE TO POST SOME PICTURES OF JUST BUDS NEXT YEAR, WITH THE PROPER LIGHTING AND ALL. PROPS ON YOUR BEAUTIFUL PICTURES, I DO NOT USUALLY SMOKE INDOOR, BUT I WOULD HAVE NO PROBLEMS SMOKING YOURS! I ALSO USE SOME FOX FARM OCEAN FOREST SOIL ALONG WITH HAPPY FROG, AND NUTRIENT BASE I ADD TO THE SOIL CALLED SUPER FERT. I ALSO FERTILIZE WITH FOX FARMS RODUCTS, AS WELL AS A FEW OTHERS, SO I GET ALL THE BASES COVERED. NEVER HAD A PROBLEM WITH FOX FARM BURNING ANYTHING THOUGH, MAYBE BECAUSE I GROW OUTSIDE? ANYWAYS GREAT PHOTOS, YOU TRULY ARE AN EXPERT IT IS APPARENT TO SEE BY THE QUALITY. I WONDER HOW MY HEIRLOOM KUSH WOULD DO INDOORS UNDER YOUR PROPER GUIDANCE? ANYWAYS GREAT PICTURES. I POSTED SOME OF MY PICS SO YOU GET AN UNINTERRUPTED VIEW BY HAVING TO GO FROM SITE TO SITE, I HOPE THIS DOES NOT OFFEND YOU. SINCERELY, JAMESTHEGREEN.OOPS LOOKED LIKE I DOUBLED UP SOME OF THE PICTURES, SORRY!!!

Uhm, yes, you heard me correctly... I'd like to order 500 ,100 gallon pots please.

For what?

Christmas trees...

LOL

Nugs @ 32 days in flower - Jellium Clone on the left and Mandarin Cookies in the corner at begining of fade. Jellium getting close.

Its just gonna be nugs lol

Liquid Imagination - Fan Leaf

Jellium - 32 days in flower

Mandarin Cookies - frost down low in the shade

Jetlag from LEDSeedz harvest day 67.
Peace OG

A couple nugs of the recently harvested GrassFire OG

Back
Top Bottom