Come On Folks Let's See Some Eye Candy! Here's Some For Ya

gosh i love @Grandpa Tokin 's honey,, reminds me of honey,,

playin photog in my flower space which doubles a great little photo studio,, ton o light

P1170760 (3).JPG

a panama/cheese cross, by a master breeder who hangs round here a bit

cheers

Hello! Theese photos are almost 2 years old, theese girls were feminized seeds from Dinafem.

2 Diffrent pheno Og's
1 Remo chemo
1 Critical+2 (freebie)

My light was Spectrum King SK 400+ in a 4x4 tent.
I used all Remo Nutriends and Sensizym,tarantula and voodoojuice. (coco)

I believe theese photos were taken 2 days before they fell something like day 63-65.

I used many diffrent training techniques highlighting GML topping.

(First time posting pics, so no idea how theese photos will show, atleast when im watching them i prefer to zoom in because of the high resolution to see the frost properly)
DSC_0453.JPG

Pink leaved OG pheno (personal favourite, Best weed ever smoked, had the couchlock stone with psychedelic sativa high.
DSC_0458.JPG

DSC_0466.JPG

Critical+2 sativa pheno
DSC_0467.JPG

DSC_0468.JPG

2 Diffrent nugshot of Remo chemo
DSC_0477.JPG

Purrple leaved Og, was kinda same as the pink leaved og but wasnt neary as psychedelic. Still extraordinary smoke.
DSC_0482.JPG
DSC_0481.JPG

Remo chemo was my favourite girl until I started smoking, such beutiful plant.
DSC_0485.JPG

And lastly the Queen.(sorry for long post)

Updated the journal today. They are looking lovely.
Triple Cheese
20200219_143217 (2).jpg 20200219_092622 (2).jpg 20200219_091506 (2).jpg 20200219_131533 (2).jpg

Ayahuasca Purple
20200219_120046 (2).jpg

I wish you had better pics im sure there beautiful just cant tell bud! :)

You can click on the pic to enlarge, but now your at the journal so you get full size pics there.

With them Sativa's I hope you got room for the stretch! They are looking healthy!
This is what I mean by getting close ..... Sunday starts week 12 and 12/12 on-off light cycle. All extra veg nitrogen is cut off, except what Fox Farms Tiger Bloom supplies with that mix. I can go up 16 more inches tops. Their spec`s say 140 to 160 centimeters in height and they are at 160 in their pots right now ....... We shall see!!

I have the hanger cables doubled up making them 8 inches instead of 16. The hanger chains are holding the cross support in place. Next step is to rest the LED`s on the cross beam itself, OR I can find and screw cup hooks directly into the ceiling joists. Then just hang them from them as a last resort.

Biggest plants I have ever grow "indoors" to date. Back in high school days out doors had a bunch hit 7 feet. But with sunflowers and yellow corn mixed in they blended in un-noticed .... big jump from Autoflowers ...!!

Hey everybody a few pictures of my latest run.

Just beautiful!! The stems look like theyre made from somekind of iron pipes. :bravo: :yummy:the buds look killer too!

Seedsman Strawberry Cheesecake before the chop.

Hey bro can you post up a whole plant pic. I've been sitting on some of those seeds for awhile. Have you sampled it?
Sure thing. I'll take a pic when I get in the garden tonight. It's a small compact girl but the buds are SUPER tight. I've never grown this strain before so once I pull her I will update on the smoke.

Back
Top Bottom