Come On Folks Let's See Some Eye Candy! Here's Some For Ya

Well done @Fredwak looks like some nice solid nuggets:bravo:

loving the uniformity you always bring @Sätkis
Using all the available light and the buds look nice and crusty with trichomes. Awesome work

I totally agree ma braddah kine!!!
Thanks guys, yes my crops have been pretty uniform, but that has a lot to do with the growing method, all clones from same mom, exept that one critical. Im doing a pheno/motherhunt elsewere and that aint too uniform :laughtwo: :roorrip::thanks: again, thanks!

Gorilla Zkittles
DSCN3185.JPG

DSCN3188.JPG

Amnesia Haze Auto at 76 days from germination and getting close. Milky heads but not much amber ones yet. She keeps getting fatter tho.. :ganjamon:

Holy shit!! Just 76 days? Crazy big colas for an auto, bought my first autoseeds week ago, still havent dropped them. But now i just have to!
20200514_100654.jpg

Holy shit!! Just 76 days? Crazy big colas for an auto, bought my first autoseeds week ago, still havent dropped them. But now i just have to!
20200514_100654.jpg

Yeah brah this is my second run with autos ever. They grow fast! Trying to stack up a fat reserve of bud before I switch back to photos lol

Fast buds got some great gear! The G14 I grew on my first try was awesome.

Yeah brah this is my second run with autos ever. They grow fast! Trying to stack up a fat reserve of bud before I switch back to photos lol

Fast buds got some great gear! The G14 I grew on my first try was awesome.

Yea i got the six shooter from fastbuds! Lets hope they live to theyre expectations. What kinda light cycle do you recommend? Looking at ur buds... want the same or even close :laughtwo: :yummy::p

Yea i got the six shooter from fastbuds! Lets hope they live to theyre expectations. What kinda light cycle do you recommend? Looking at ur buds... want the same or even close :laughtwo: :yummy::p

Mahalos for the compliment! I’m still learning these autos and get Braddahs and sistahs on this forum that get them way bigger then mine! lol.. I run 18 hours on 6 hours off during the hottest part of the day. Helps me control my temperature a lot and I’ll even bring the plants into the sun on nice days to save electric bill.

Back
Top Bottom