Come On Folks Let's See Some Eye Candy! Here's Some For Ya

I dont want to keep throwing out the same grow pics, but my son took this bird's eye view today after he watered. This grow benefits from a brisk 64F breeze every night since seedlings. All organic soil and nute grow, just consuming fans and mostly guano until finish. I figure another week. This is not enhanced beyond his phone photo touch up.
62FEBDFB-7481-498A-B560-ECE1EC83D3DE.jpeg
:circle-of-love: :yummy: awww man don't enter this in the June photo contest you might swipe it from us all :rofl:

it almost looks like a perm on an 80s Rockstar :rofl:

What’s everybody smoking on this fine Tuesday? Black Cream smoke in my lungs
:ganjamon:
9B528AEA-9699-4CE8-9951-39100E69B00A.jpeg
10793BC7-7A00-4701-AF32-79EB84700364.jpeg
13D2CCD3-8B5E-41CA-84CC-810F47C5DA23.jpeg

What’s everybody smoking on this fine Tuesday? Black Cream smoke in my lungs
Sunny...Well...waiting on next grow so local med dispensary GG4 and Platinum GSC...both fill my med needs. Expensive yes, but seeing some quality improvements and consistency here in West MI. It will take a while for the new grow ops to balance supply and demand. I paid $300/oz for 1.5 oz...pure BS when I look at prices say in Bay City...supply and demand. Both are actually good quality and less than the $450/oz crap some places were testing here a few months ago.

Sunny...Well...waiting on next grow so local med dispensary GG4 and Platinum GSC...both fill my med needs. Expensive yes, but seeing some quality improvements and consistency here in West MI. It will take a while for the new grow ops to balance supply and demand. I paid $300/oz for 1.5 oz...pure BS when I look at prices say in Bay City...supply and demand. Both are actually good quality and less than the $450/oz crap some places were testing here a few months ago.

Damn.. brah that’s expensive. $160 a zip of some crip buds here in Puna district Hawaii. Looking at the pics of your garden you’ll have some killer smoke. Very beautiful plants Braddah! Stay blessed

:passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom