DSC_0032.JPG
DSC_0033.JPG
DSC_0037.JPG
DSC_0039.JPG
DSC_0041.JPG
grown white querkal

Very nice looking room sat
Excited to see results from that super red
Thanks M.Murder! I have 2 4x8's and a veg area in that room. And 1 5x9 flower room and clone/ seedling tent in the backroom. Yours are looking nice as well dude! -and outside autos in the summertime.

Aloha All!

World of Seeds Nevilles Haze Auto flower at 60 days since germination.

Seedsman Gelat-OG Kush Auto Flower at 60 days from germination.

Seedsman Alaskan Purple Auto Flower at 60 days germination.

Dope Seeds Kalishnakov Auto (AK-47) at 60 days from germination.

Sweet Seeds Cream Mandarine XL Auto Flower 60 days from germination.

:passitleft:

I just pulled these 2 plants. They are Wembley from Pyramid seeds 80/20 indica. I had a blast this season. One of the plants was in soil one in RDWC. I have 2 left in hydro

Hydro plants altogether

The hydro plant i cleaned today

The soil plant

I hope all your grows are going well. Cheers!

Just wanted to take the time to say how much I love this forum and reading posts and looking st pictures from all of you.
Everyone's so supportive and helpful and decent.
Rollitup and thc farmer is a fucking cancer to the weed communities.
Really good thing we got going here.
You are SO right. I started on Rollitup. Its just a shark tank where every thread will degrade into a verbal fist fight sooner or later. Sad really, a lot of those people are VERY smart. Lots of knowledge with any discipline of growing including weird stuff like verticle but also building lights, and plant diagnoses. When i got here I kept waiting for someone to jump my sh*t, but no. Cheers

Sunnyskies...very nice and fast. Do I see you topped once? Im just a week into my first auto and read that you shoulndt top an auto. They all look amazing.

Aloha @cr8grow Mahalos for the compliment my Braddah!

I‘ve topped all my autos with no problems. I top them at the 4th node and train out and down the main 4 to 6 branches to the edge of the pot so the inner and under growth can catch up. I’ve noticed I get fuller and longer colas.. all the flarfy stuff gets cut away. This kalishnakov gives you a idea how I like to train them.

Back
Top Bottom