Come On Folks Let's See Some Eye Candy! Here's Some For Ya

Nila Wafer, Cannarado @ day 52

20200724_011332.jpg

Hope the weather stays good and sunny so the greenhous girls would beef up! My first run with autos, excited to see how it turns out. Have more seeds, ww a and amnezia haze a.
20200726_094040.jpg
20200726_094030.jpg
20200726_093947.jpg
20200726_093912.jpg
20200726_093825.jpg
20200726_093758.jpg
20200726_093659.jpg

Aloha @Sätkis They are really coming along nicely! Super healthy looking too!

Aloha All!

Some of the better pics from the garden tonight.

World of Seeds Nevilles Haze Auto

Sweet Seeds Cream Mandarine XL Auto

Seedsman Gelat OG Kush Auto

Seedsman Alaskan Purple Auto

:passitleft:

Aloha All!

Some of the better pics from the garden tonight.

World of Seeds Nevilles Haze Auto

Sweet Seeds Cream Mandarine XL Auto

Seedsman Gelat OG Kush Auto

Seedsman Alaskan Purple Auto

:passitleft:
Completely off topic, but here goes...
It looks like you guys are gonna get some weather... how does it look from your end? My parents went to Kauai after Iniki (months after) they said it still looked like the place got shelled. Hope it all works out for you bro!

Completely off topic, but here goes...
It looks like you guys are gonna get some weather... how does it look from your end? My parents went to Kauai after Iniki (months after) they said it still looked like the place got shelled. Hope it all works out for you bro!

Aloha my Braddah I’m on the east side of the big island. We got lucky and it passed north of us. We got some wind and rain but nothing major. The smaller islands behind us got a bit worst but not as bad as it could have been.

Aloha my Braddah I’m on the east side of the big island. We got lucky and it passed north of us. We got some wind and rain but nothing major. The smaller islands behind us got a bit worst but not as bad as it could have been.
So is it over?

For us it is but Oahu and Kauai are still get hit with rain

For us it is but Oahu and Kauai are still get hit with rain
Seems like Kauai always gets nailed. Thankfully this sort of thing doesn't happen too often to you guys. Glad you're good!

Back
Top Bottom