Come On Folks Let's See Some Eye Candy! Here's Some For Ya

Santa Marta Gold 5'x4' starting to get some buds on her,
20201107_093005.jpg

I noticed this guy in one of your pics.

All I thought was...that is one stoned little dude. :ganjamon:

Nice budz.

Peace, Hyena
I had a bit of an aphid issue on my basement plants after I hung my outdoor harvest in the basement to dry. I figure there must have been minor aphids on the outdoor crop and they managed to find their way to the indoor girls. I recruited some ladybugs that were looking for a meal. They have made relatively short work on the pests in veg but they have more or less avoided going after the aphids on the flowering plants. Not sure why. Probably don't appreciate the smell the same way I do lol.

My giant penis and balls bud...

This is Blueberries strain from High Supplies...

I had a bit of an aphid issue on my basement plants after I hung my outdoor harvest in the basement to dry. I figure there must have been minor aphids on the outdoor crop and they managed to find their way to the indoor girls. I recruited some ladybugs that were looking for a meal. They have made relatively short work on the pests in veg but they have more or less avoided going after the aphids on the flowering plants. Not sure why. Probably don't appreciate the smell the same way I do lol.
Van Stank..then you had to get spiders to take care of the lady bugs...never mind its an old joke. Good to know I should be careful what I bring into my “sterile basement environment”. I leave new soil bags a long ways away from my grow space just in case. I love some of the Stank strains Ive seen around. Cheers.

Back
Top Bottom