Come On Folks Let's See Some Eye Candy! Here's Some For Ya

Smoke a bowl and enjoy the view :passitleft:
I agree, it's always good to see some well grown buds, and especially if it's a real favourite as I'm always wanting to narrow down the available choices which are too many for the years remaining!:bong:

White Widow, 93 days - 40 days from flip.

720_3455 WW bud 31 Mar 2021 web.jpg

Black Indica, also 93 days - 40 days from flip.

720_3452 BI bud 31 Mar 2021 web.jpg

Cheers

As always when I come back to lurk you folks never cease to amaze... Beautiful.
Thank you as always
Buck

Check out my ACMPR license......apparently the Liberal government that's running my country doesn't even know how to spell marijuana:rofl: I'm guessing they were sounding it out .....
20210401_130201.jpg
20210401_130208.jpg
20210401_130500.jpg

Not sure what it is , just a bagseed cross I've been doing for a while , mixing in a little of this and that. Did a little pollinating this time with unicorn horn , it went hermie so I figured why not see what they spawn haha
Right on! It’s pretty whatever it is. I just started getting into breeding plants. It can be simple and extremely complicated and complex at the same time. I have fun tho and I’m going to make the stank!

That's actually the original mexican Spanish spelling of it

Spanish is more of a USA thing and French is more of a Canadian thing so that would be interesting if they chose the Spanish version of the word for canada

Spanish is more of a USA thing and French is more of a Canadian thing so that would be interesting if they chose the Spanish version of the word for canada
I think the french used the same spelling , and both spanish and french are derived from Latin, so it's possible that spelling was common throughout europe as well

Screenshot_20210401-153251_Chrome.jpg

Back
Top Bottom