Come On Folks Let's See Some Eye Candy! Here's Some For Ya

I think the french used the same spelling , and both spanish and french are derived from Latin, so it's possible that spelling was common throughout europe as well

Screenshot_20210401-153251_Chrome.jpg
Wild learn something new every day

You got a jungle bro !!! Very nice

Dope Seeds Zkittlez Auto, 106 days
E18174D3-3A5D-4B99-B275-7906DE00F88A.jpeg
5CF6D2FB-2D39-4F22-9855-1A160F781455.jpeg
E553473E-04D0-49BB-B5CD-D09FD7106519.jpeg
E39B5EB9-EB7C-43F0-9F05-B7BE22C7BE0B.jpeg
Hey Justin, hope you had a fantastic weekend my friend!
So, I have a question on your grow please. Have you used the 'Mainlining' technique on this auto or just LST. I have read that 'topping' your auto can actually delay the flowering process for up to 2 weeks, can you clarify this for me at all please! Oh & great work btw, she looks amazing.

One :love:
PXL_20210331_142342149.jpg

20210401_163145.jpg

PXL_20210331_142425175.jpg

Deconstructed Cookies....strong leaning towards an OG Kush
Unbelievable, makes mine look tiny in comparison! The phrase ' Size doesn't matter ' clearly wouldn't hold much ground here :laughtwo: Sterling job my friend!

Hey Justin, hope you had a fantastic weekend my friend!
So, I have a question on your grow please. Have you used the 'Mainlining' technique on this auto or just LST. I have read that 'topping' your auto can actually delay the flowering process for up to 2 weeks, can you clarify this for me at all please! Oh & great work btw, she looks amazing.

One :love:

Unbelievable, makes mine look tiny in comparison! The phrase ' Size doesn't matter ' clearly wouldn't hold much ground here :laughtwo: Sterling job my friend!
Thanks, friend. This was a hexline (topped with 6 branches trained) and it started flowering around 28-30 days.
Not sure if topping helped slow flowering, but occasional defoliation will stretch out that flower time a bit.
I also used Superthrive well into flower. I believe that helped keep this stretching for an extra week or so, too.
The biggest 2 factors here though were genetics (dope seeds) and lighting by @NextLight.
It’s not just big, every inch will (should) be a flavor explosion. That’s my real aim is quality, though quantity is always nice too ;)

Thanks, friend. This was a hexline (topped with 6 branches trained) and it started flowering around 28-30 days.
Not sure if topping helped slow flowering, but occasional defoliation will stretch out that flower time a bit.
I also used Superthrive well into flower. I believe that helped keep this stretching for an extra week or so, too.
The biggest 2 factors here though were genetics (dope seeds) and lighting by @NextLight.
It’s not just big, every inch will be a flavor explosion too. That’s my real aim is quality, though quantity is always nice too ;)
Cool, thanks very much for the response! Yes, I was speaking to somebody earlier from 420 who introduced me to Dope seeds. There I am trying to find a new supplier because of Brexit & you have a sponsor based In the UK.....who knew:laughtwo:!!
I made contact with them this morning :high-five:

Back
Top Bottom