Come On Folks Let's See Some Eye Candy! Here's Some For Ya

Here is a little Glueberry Auto....

KIMG0271.JPG

Been forever since I been here...... But had to come get a fix of eye candy.

Please keep this thread for eye candy photos only, not young plants you need help with. That is for the FAQs and your own journal please :thanks:
Yes pic here should be the best of the best you grow.. One great picture is better than abunch of crapy pic's....
Hence the name,,, Eye Candy

Man some pretty plants peoples.. The ones that turn purple in these temps will be off the chart grow in winter time when temps are cooler..

While I'm here,, I'll have to post from a past grow;;

Keepem Green

My second grow is getting to its end.
And sadly, many problems have got my babies.
Had some spider mites, nute burn because of lack of leaching (hate myself for it, damn newbie). But its ok, living and learning.

Peyote Gorilla, at 58 days from 12/12 switch. Got a week to 10 days left before chopping.
Cant wait to see those babies dried and cured, invading my lungs. Im at this moment, smoking something that we call in Brazil a "PRENSADO" (google it if you dont know what it is), hope you guys never had to smoke this garbage.
Sometimes i see Rolling Stones logo on the thrichomes of the first photo, specially after toking :ganjamon:.

foto 1.jpeg

foto 2.jpeg

This years grow is well on her way. Unknown Hybrid. The aroma is Piney very relaxed body high with good pain relief.

Seed4-4_4-flower-1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom