Come On Folks Let's See Some Eye Candy! Here's Some For Ya

Bubba Kush Purple Trich's

closeuppurpletrich-01DryCure.jpg

Great looking buds. I’m growing in organic soil and nutes with good results. In soil are you using fertilizer or organic nutes?
Thanks. Due to my remote location the only commercial soil I can find is miracle gro. I have a compost pile going right now that I'm going to supplement to it next year. It's full of earthworms right now so they are doing their thing.

I used general hydroponics original 3 part this time around. I needed something fast when I first started due to the crappy miracle gro so I bought what I could.

My previous grows were completed using Elite Nutrients A+B and Resin D. I had amazing results with those and was using fox farms ocean forest soil. The big difference was I growing indoors in a tent with temperature control. I'm growing in a shed inside a tent now and the summers get hot (metal roof) and the daytime Temps rarely get above 62 now. Night Temps are 30 and below. I need to invest in a good space heater.

This was my first time with autos just to get something in a jar fast. I currently have a regular Citrus Black (Oregon lemons x black banana) that I pollinated with a male step child (Rude boi x ISE).

That mix should be interesting.

Thanks. Due to my remote location the only commercial soil I can find is miracle gro. I have a compost pile going right now that I'm going to supplement to it next year. It's full of earthworms right now so they are doing their thing.

I used general hydroponics original 3 part this time around. I needed something fast when I first started due to the crappy miracle gro so I bought what I could.

My previous grows were completed using Elite Nutrients A+B and Resin D. I had amazing results with those and was using fox farms ocean forest soil. The big difference was I growing indoors in a tent with temperature control. I'm growing in a shed inside a tent now and the summers get hot (metal roof) and the daytime Temps rarely get above 62 now. Night Temps are 30 and below. I need to invest in a good space heater.

This was my first time with autos just to get something in a jar fast. I currently have a regular Citrus Black (Oregon lemons x black banana) that I pollinated with a male step child (Rude boi x ISE).

That mix should be interesting.
You have a lot going on over there…I need to catch up. Cheers

You have a lot going on over there…I need to catch up. Cheers
For lights I have a Mars SP3000 and FC3000 in a 2x4x6 tent. I usually scrog too but want the standard Xmas tree shape this time. Next time I'll fill a screen so I can maximize my use of light better.

Just a couple pics to make you smile.
Stay safe.
Bill

446E756D-335A-465E-9DD6-CF7DDDFC6390.jpeg

BEF34BBC-0C76-4E28-96D9-147E9CC46DF4.jpeg

11210F65-C85E-4665-B2FD-4A13DC4F7F17.jpeg

ECC754D0-397C-4ED0-A6DF-574A7EDB1DB6.jpeg

8B28B3E7-6613-4C13-A949-A67663031D73.jpeg

C23D669F-FBDD-42ED-A8E9-B7DBA0E1C6A6.jpeg

702519E1-5959-4AD0-A94A-68D110411A80.jpeg

2FE2DF8B-AF42-4B8F-AAF6-360D71D7F04B.png

Would love seeing them in natural light, turn the purple lights off.

Would love seeing them in natural light, turn the purple lights off.
I'll check and see what I have with out blurple.
Stay safe.
Bill

Bill, that outdoor plant is the most amazing I have ever seen, without any camera color tricks and backgrounds…wow and cheers
Thank you my friend @cr8grow .
She was bountiful, hehe.
Stay safe.
Bill

Back
Top Bottom