Come On Folks Let's See Some Eye Candy! Here's Some For Ya

Mimosa x Orange Punch and the Lemon Tree @ 6.5 weeks.

IMG_0673.JPG

IMG_0676.JPG

Afghani strain
coco coir/ cocoloco mix
MegaCrop nutes
Day 59 from seed, day 14 since flip
about 180 watts,
Perfect Sun DwarfStar

day59-f14-1.png

day59-f14-10.png

day59-f14-8.png

day59-f14-9.png

I’ve heard good things about G-13
Grew a Barneys Farm G13 Haze a few years ago. It is my 2nd favorite, yield was great, still have about 2 zips, I add about a zip to the different strains whenever I am making FECO.
The last I made FECO was with 14 zips of four different pheno's of Mimosa EVO and two zips of G13. Just love that strain. My #1 favorite is LSD, can't wait to grow that strain again.

Grew a Barneys Farm G13 Haze a few years ago. It is my 2nd favorite, yield was great, still have about 2 zips, I add about a zip to the different strains whenever I am making FECO.
The last I made FECO was with 14 zips of four different pheno's of Mimosa EVO and two zips of G13. Just love that strain. My #1 favorite is LSD, can't wait to grow that strain again.
She's the big girl in my pic above Deltas...haven't tried her smoke yet...can't wait, even more after reading this...

Here are the three, well two girls and one hermie, that I have going. I got screwed again by a stealth hermie putting out only one banana at a time. I really like the looks of this unknown so since it had already f*cked up the room I left it to see what happens. I have gone on banana watch though :cheesygrinsmiley:

Come on folks let's put some life in this room ... plant life!!! Let's see some posts!!!!

I Squat Girl (indica) this crazy plant is only about 10" tall and each branch looks like this

DSC_7375_isquat.jpg

This is the hermie (?) looks very sativa like

DSC_7359_Phy_herm.jpg

this is S2 Girl (two pics hash bud plant) she has just been moved to the back 40

DSC_7357_s2girl.jpg

DSC_7366_s2girl.jpg

Enjoy:peace:
Purpling up here

IMG_20211124_210033.jpg

Back
Top Bottom