My outdoor vegging girls. All are seeds from unknown Afghan male with Skunk Diesel female. Plant on left is from seed, right is clone. I have a sister to the clone chilling in a pot. That one may end up indoors. I also have two small plants that are back to health and ready for inside. A Black Sugar Rose and Blueberry.
and I stuck the small top in a rockwool cube and 12 days later nothing
I checked and pulled on the top and it came right out of the hole and had no sign of a root,
so I snipped the end a bit and scraped the little stem there was.
These ladies where started on 8/1
Here is a pic of them last Monday 9/2 after the get them ready for flower with a good trim.
One week later, 9/9, they were put into flower on Saturday 9/7, only 70 or so days to go.
Plants are very healthy, 8 plants, 4 G13 Haze, 2 BlueBerry and 2 Original Skunk #1. All have been tied down to control height, will see if I have to put some on stands as they start to stretch, and maintain canopy height.
Bubba kush day 80. Thought I had 4 autos but this beauty turned out ot be a photo. Lst at the start then exparemented with some topping. Going to start her flowering in a week or so once the last auto finishes out. Not much room left in the tent so I'm going to scrog her down the best I can. Any comments would be appreciated.
Been lurking a while, getting used to the formats...
These are my girls...
Picture of four tall vegg'd are clones, been vegging for a few(4) days in soil from RW(RockWool);
DO-SI-DO Purple Punch
SFV OG Blue Dream
Top x3 are GG#4 (FASTBUDS) from seed
Peyote Gorilla clone (LST/Mainling) in blue pot
Two bottom solo cups are;
Phantom Cookies (DSS)
Either purple Alaskan or Cookies (Dinafem) got in trade mix
Red cup and Orage cup are ones i also got in a trade from a grower;
PeanutButter Breathe x MeatBreathe
Jack Herrer x Durban Poison
All in a 4'x4'x8' under a 1200w LED
Grown in HD/BlackMagic Soil
With: Nutrifield, Pure Ess. BLACK LABEL, SLF-100 and CalMag
Day 24 Veg.
Things are going well. After topping I am unsure if I will get the upright growth needed for a vertical grow. According to the breeder the plants should be 90 to 100 cm, that ain't gonna happen.
C2 is showing a touch of Calcium issues so increased the CaliMagic and Epsom just a bit.
In response to a private message I received, the little white thingy in the middle of the red feed lines is a quick disconnect so I can remove the plants from the tent to work on them.