Come on folks let's see your veg plants! Here's some for ya

That looks like fun, wish I lived somewhere that it was possible to do that. I have to grow for volume to keep me in smoke and CCO.
I posted the wrong photos but just updated them to show how they're progressing. Hope everyone is doing well and have a great day!

Three Sativa's and an Indica !

Day 41 The Girls 19 Feb 23.jpg

Cheers

Have you done a Monster Crop before? I did one a few grows ago. Be prepared, it will surprise you.
Yes on the monster crop. No clones here though. Didn't know that was what it was called. Always thought monster cropping was snapping a branch and tying it down to gain head room. I do know how wild they will grow and like i mentioned the harvest can double from the original. Last year it was a Blueberry, first harvest was 8zip and the second just shy of one lb. It will also save about three maybe four weeks veg time. Very important when the heat of summer doubles the cost of indoor growing.

Is that still your vipar spectra 600 growing that girl ?
Not a 600 but a 450. My original led and on its tenth grow cycle. I use two of these when the plants are big enough to need it and then all through flower. My original light pulls 219 from the wall and the newer one, also a 450, pulls 204. Although the newer light seems brighter the older one produces much better growth so something changed in the lights in the few years between purchase. Maybe @ViparSpectra can shed some light on that. Maybe also suggest a way to clean the glass shield which seems to be dulling a bit. So far these lights have worked flawlessly for me, May be soon time to upgrade though, something more on line to fit my grow area.

Yes on the monster crop. No clones here though. Didn't know that was what it was called. Always thought monster cropping was snapping a branch and tying it down to gain head room. I do know how wild they will grow and like i mentioned the harvest can double from the original. Last year it was a Blueberry, first harvest was 8zip and the second just shy of one lb. It will also save about three maybe four weeks veg time. Very important when the heat of summer doubles the cost of indoor growing.
The method you are speaking of is Super Cropping.
I just did an unintentional Super Cropping to one of my plants. Needed to do a little timer work so I put a bucket to sit on in the tent, stepped in and sat down, not realizing that I sat on about a 1/4 of one plant, snapped a number of bud branches, not snapped off, just Super Cropped and number of buds.
You can see in the lower right of this pic how the branches are sort of laying down, they were standing like to buds in the rest of the pic. Let see what happens to them in the last three to 4 weeks. Have Super Cropped on some of my grows and did see larger bud production on the branches I SC. Will try and get a better picture later today.
Before
20230221_085540.jpg

After
20230222_085823.jpg

Tropicana banana clones in veg 4"pots about 20-30 % humidity, 14c -20 c temps
No tie down training
IMG_4329.JPG
IMG_4330.JPG
IMG_4331.JPG
IMG_4332.JPG

Not sure if these qualify as veg yet. A new grow was just started. Last night the last stuck bean dropped. Now they have today to straighten up. Tomorrow will be Veg Day 1. I'll post a couple pics in a couple weeks for comparison.
Happy grows :peace:

IMG_2598.JPG

IMG_2600.JPG

Here is my revegged White Widow. As of yesterday she is five weeks past harvest day and growing strong. At one week she grew single bladed serrated leaves, at two weeks it was three bladed leaves and at four it was five bladed leaves. Not sure on the new growth as yet whether they will be seven bladed or not. Sure is a bushy girl, took me two days to trim her to this point. For an even canopy she seems to be behaving, so far.

Not sure if these qualify as veg yet. A new grow was just started. Last night the last stuck bean dropped. Now they have today to straighten up. Tomorrow will be Veg Day 1. I'll post a couple pics in a couple weeks for comparison.
Happy grows :peace:

IMG_2598.JPG

IMG_2600.JPG

most veg plant i ever saw yup it qualitfies!

Back
Top Bottom