Come on folks let's see your veg plants! Here's some for ya

Ha,
That's cool. With the Hempys, straight perlite?
Why did you not use 1 gallon fabric?

How are you watering them?
Coco has to be watered so frequently.

You read my mind, was just going to send this.
Can you give me a little info on your grow?

What size is the tent?
Are those 1 gallon Folgers cans?
Are those one or two gallon Smart Pots (fabric pots)?
What is you grow method? Looks like coco/perlite in the fabric, are you doing DTW?
Tent is a 3x3x6
DTW
1 gal coffee container x3 (2in perlite res..rest of bucket is filled with 1/2 coco/perlite. Feed every other day, 64 oz

2 gal fabric x6 (1/1 coco/perlite)
Feed every other day, 96 oz

Ha,
That's cool. With the Hempys, straight perlite?
Why did you not use 1 gallon fabric?

How are you watering them?
Coco has to be watered so frequently.
I added an inch of perlite to the top of the Hempy's when they started to develop a bit of algae, it took care of the problem right away.
I already had the 2 gal pots. Didn't really plan on doing this, just kind of worked out this way.
Girls are looking good at day 38 of flower.

Tent is a 3x3x6
DTW
1 gal coffee container x3 (2in perlite res..rest of bucket is filled with 1/2 coco/perlite. Feed every other day, 64 oz

2 gal fabric x6 (1/1 coco/perlite)
Feed every other day, 96 oz

Just a note, coco and especially 1/1 coco/perlite should be watered more. You don't have the rez in the fabrics as you do in the Hempys.
Not trying to tell you what to do, but your growth would be better with at least every day, if not twice a day.

I think for every other day watering the coco/perlite look wonderful.

Blue Indica vegging under old school 600w metal halide lamps.
Fretless bass keeps ‘em company
09FBD769-68E1-4B8E-B31A-63544FA5AC1A.jpeg
560B0424-D395-402C-B194-3BBCB0CD1306.jpeg

Just a note, coco and especially 1/1 coco/perlite should be watered more. You don't have the rez in the fabrics as you do in the Hempys.
Not trying to tell you what to do, but your growth would be better with at least every day, if not twice a day.

Thanks for info. I go by the weight of my containers when I water

Right on, thanks for the feedback.

Just a few pics of the clones from my Cheese grow.
Will be selecting one each of the 5 pheno's to be mothers, the others my apprentice will put in his closet with a plant about 4 weeks into flower and begin their flower. I will be transplanting each into 2 gallon smart pots. Will choose the two best pheno's and clone them to get about 16 to 20 clones for a one gallon smart pot SOG to start as soon as these in the tent now are finished.
20181127_092003.jpg
20181127_092013.jpg

Just a few pics of the clones from my Cheese grow.
Will be selecting one each of the 5 pheno's to be mothers, the others my apprentice will put in his closet with a plant about 4 weeks into flower and begin their flower. I will be transplanting each into 2 gallon smart pots. Will choose the two best pheno's and clone them to get about 16 to 20 clones for a one gallon smart pot SOG to start as soon as these in the tent now are finished.
20181127_092003.jpg
20181127_092013.jpg
The clones are looking healthy, how long have they been rooting?
I pulled 4 clones ea from an Acapulco Gold and a Candida, things didn't go so well, lost 1 AG and 3 Candidas. The survivingg clones look nice though. This is a cool hobby for me, trying to absorb as much as I can in these forums. Been at it for 12 months and I'm hooked!

Longer than they should have, I started them on October 10th, then when I went to Florida to feed folks my apprentice took them and kept them under low light. When I returned from Florida I was so busy with my grow that I left them over at his place. Well he want them in more light so he put them in his flower tent. I pick them up on Nov. 8th. They were still very small and had begun to flower. I took around two weeks for them to revert back to veg and I still have some pistils on some of the plants.
So to answer your question, they are in their 8th week in the cups. I will be putting them in 1 gallon smart pots this week.
Then under T5's until I harvest the tent in about 4 to 5 weeks.
Go to my Big Buddha Cheese grow and you can see them in the post from Nov. 8th.

How are you cloning? I have been cloning in coco for awhile now and like the results, got 13 of 14 to take this round. Going to build me a EZ cloner for the clones for the SOG.

GR

Longer than they should have, I started them on October 10th, then when I went to Florida to feed folks my apprentice took them and kept them under low light. When I returned from Florida I was so busy with my grow that I left them over at his place. Well he want them in more light so he put them in his flower tent. I pick them up on Nov. 8th. They were still very small and had begun to flower. I took around two weeks for them to revert back to veg and I still have some pistils on some of the plants.
So to answer your question, they are in their 8th week in the cups. I will be putting them in 1 gallon smart pots this week.
Then under T5's until I harvest the tent in about 4 to 5 weeks.
Go to my Big Buddha Cheese grow and you can see them in the post from Nov. 8th.

How are you cloning? I have been cloning in coco for awhile now and like the results, got 13 of 14 to take this round. Going to build me a EZ cloner for the clones for the SOG.

GR
I'm using Rockwood cubes with about 50% success rate. I normally grow from seed but cloning is a pretty cool technique to master.

OK, my first grow. Still working on my humidity.. But so far they seem happy and are growing fast. Should be interesting.. one of these seeds is "Purple Dream" and the other 4 are bag seeds. So who knows how many will be female. I'm shooting for 2 out of 5.. Just growing for my own personal use. What do you guys think this far?

Attachments

• 74041CE9-48D4-40BD-8AB4-2ECB5FA148A9[7948].jpeg
    74041CE9-48D4-40BD-8AB4-2ECB5FA148A9[7948].jpeg
    729.8 KB · Views: 48
OK, my first grow. Still working on my humidity.. But so far they seem happy and are growing fast. Should be interesting.. one of these seeds is "Purple Dream" and the other 4 are bag seeds. So who knows how many will be female. I'm shooting for 2 out of 5.. Just growing for my own personal use. What do you guys think this far?

You need to put a small fan on the seedings, to build the trunk, it has to move around or they will just fall over as the leaf grows.

Pulled these from under the T5 today to water them. I cannot believe that they are still trying to revert back to veg. It has been about 20 days since I retrieved them from my helper, he had them for 24 days. For 14 days he had them under CFL's and just misted them, he put them in his flower tent for 10 days, said they just weren't growing.
But when I got them home I put them under 24/7 using veg nutes. Have gotten good root system, I should transplant them soon. I would like to get them vegging big time and trying to revert back to veg. May transplant this coming Monday and put them under my SS400 LED.

20181127_211103-2-jpg.1661239

They are branching like a Monster Crop plant and that is OK, because I want them for more clones anyway.

OK... update.. a couple new pics.. day 8.. I ended up buying Fox Farm nutrient 3 pack and will implement that Starting Wednesday... Thoughts???

Attachments

• 16B32AF1-253E-4E77-837C-BEB1100875F7[7977].jpeg
    16B32AF1-253E-4E77-837C-BEB1100875F7[7977].jpeg
    385.6 KB · Views: 35
  • 2119CDC3-A9CF-4927-82BB-8E437113941A[7978].jpeg
    2119CDC3-A9CF-4927-82BB-8E437113941A[7978].jpeg
    730.9 KB · Views: 35
Back
Top Bottom